Reviews for Between the Blue Lines
Arquan chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I liked the part where the guy asking Dave all these questions and somehow finds it important enough to ask what's his favourite hockey team. I thought that was awesomely funny
iheartcsinewyork chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I'm a huge hockey fan and absolutely adore Dave and Kurt together so imagine my delight to stumble upon this little gem! I'm actually in the midst of starting a Kurt/Dave story where he plays pro hockey but dear gosh this was PERFECT. I loved everything about it! Wonderful work!
burlybearcub chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Loved it!
Kdoll24 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
So good! I have a huge grin on my face! Thank you so much for sharing.
usernamebingo chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wow, I loved this! It really hit the spot right now, unsurprisingly. Also, as a proud Canadian, I'm so glad we won the gold! lol Wonderful, thanks. :D
captainlove chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I loved every bit of this 2nd chapter... Dave's mom is hilariously unbearable with her comments... Kurt will need a lot of patience with his mother in law.

Actually the setting in Annecy is funny because that's where my first boyfriend lived, and where I met his parents... and I must say his mother was even worse than Dave's.

Hope you will write some more Kurtofsky, you've perfectly described the characters, and usually future fics are the best for the pairing.
captainlove chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Absolutely love this ! Came here from a tumblr post, and glad I followed the recommendation ! I love how you write them, and the Olympic theme is surprisingly well fitted for the pairing. 3
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
loved it! Wow! Beautiful!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Totally loving the original premise for this as well as the writing.
kaiiju chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
This was amazing, thanks for the great read!
kaydiy chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
This was soooooo sweet! I like how Dave is remorseful and Kurt is forgetful about their past and even though Daves mother isn't all in on the whole gay thing she still wants grandbbs!

Will there be a sequel? Hope so!

Thanks!
MissiYoung chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
oh! I really hope Kurt doesn't screw this up...
GoldenVXN chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Awesome story. It was so much fun to read. I am glad that they are going to try to work it out in the USA.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
That was great. You got that, well -panicky- start to a relationship. Nice that there wasn't a lot of aggresion between them in this one either. And not that I don't like happily ever after (I'm something of a fanatic in that respect) but I do like the ambiguous 'can they do it'. It sits better with the grown up side of my brain.
zali chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
SEQUEL! T.T

I need more Kurtofsky! I wanna read how they make their life work after this!

My mind was racing at how this would seriously continue..

I love how this was written.. *sighs dreamily*

It almost seems like a piece of the future for Kurt and Dave.. Oh how I wish this is how it would play out! still dreaming