Reviews for Record Breaker
kandita chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Hanabi should be ashamed of herself. And, I blame Hiashi for it all. I keep thinking that Hiashi must have forgotten that he SHARED the same womb with Neji's father. That they are TWIN brothers. He should be disgusted with himself for the way he treated his OWN FLESH N BLOOD his only rememberance to HIS brother. It self am beyond disgusted with him
372259 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read ! Absolutely incredible ! Please please please start updating it again ! It is an amaing idea and extremely well executed and deserves to be finished ! PLEASE post the next chapter to this amazing story !
372259 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
No hinata blind ! She'll never be able to see sasuke again :'( ! Please say the blindness is reversible ! PLEASE!
The sasuhina reunion though - sooo bittersweet ! I'm glad she's back but I feel so bad for her ! I am super eager to know what her mission entailed though ! I can't wait to see everyone else's reactions to the truth between sasuke and hinata ! Amazing, thrilling writing ! :D Bravo !
372259 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL ! Incredible breathtaking writing ! I re read the last scene like 80 times, it was that good ! WOW! I am so filled with suspense right now, I just have to keep reading ! Kudos to you for such an amazing chapter ! Literally, WOW!
372259 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
OMG
OMG
So much emotion ! This was gut wrenching ! You did a superb job encapsulated their reactions - I want to cry ! Wonderful job , I can't wait to read the rest !
372259 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Oh my goodness that was absolutely heart wrenching ! Poor Hanabi ! I hope hinatas all right ! I wonder what happened to her?
Brilliant writing !
372259 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Amazing start to this story; I'm so curious as to why hinata can't interact with sasuke! Wonderful writing :D can't wait to read the next chapter !
kandita chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
This is good...just needs updating
Nikkicolez chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Please please please update. This story is so amazing. So different from the usual hinata sasuke story. You made hinata strong, and I love that. I want to know more about her condition and what happened. I want to read everything to the end. So please update
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Great, I love it so far and the plot is really interesting.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Yikes, that can't be good. I wonder where you are going with this situation.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Love the connection thing, great plot and idea. This story has lots of emotion and it is great, I am glad I found it.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I think I am really loving where you are going with this...awesome so far.
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Oh dear, not good. I just have to say excellent job. I thought you really extended the tension of the scene especially in the style you used...perfect. Great story so far.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Great writing and it has a nice flow to it. I found it to be easy to read, which I appreciate a lot. I wonder what is going to happen next, you never know with S-ranked missions, sometimes they are seriously f-d up. Looking forward to reading more...