Reviews for Record Breaker
LeigonClaimed chapter 7 . 5/28
I'm not sure if you've planned on abandoning this or not but it is rather engaging and it is never too late to finish.
Krishka chapter 7 . 3/8
Wow this story is really really good, please please please complete it. I generally prefer stories where the characters are of age, but this is real good. I liked how Hinata became strong in the course of one mission. It only further proves the fact, that one decision can impact your whole outlook. I would love to see how Hinata and Sasuke' s relationship progresses through the years. Will he abandon the village, also what will happen of Hinata and Neji's fight? I'm way to excited for coming chapters., so crossing my fingers I hope you complete the story sooner than later.
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Please update this story is amazingly awesome!
joannamedina8814 chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Plese continue this story!
Tamani chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
i do hope that one day you will continue writing this as I want them all to see how badass hinata is!
kandita chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Hanabi should be ashamed of herself. And, I blame Hiashi for it all. I keep thinking that Hiashi must have forgotten that he SHARED the same womb with Neji's father. That they are TWIN brothers. He should be disgusted with himself for the way he treated his OWN FLESH N BLOOD his only rememberance to HIS brother. It self am beyond disgusted with him
372259 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read ! Absolutely incredible ! Please please please start updating it again ! It is an amaing idea and extremely well executed and deserves to be finished ! PLEASE post the next chapter to this amazing story !
372259 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
No hinata blind ! She'll never be able to see sasuke again :'( ! Please say the blindness is reversible ! PLEASE!
The sasuhina reunion though - sooo bittersweet ! I'm glad she's back but I feel so bad for her ! I am super eager to know what her mission entailed though ! I can't wait to see everyone else's reactions to the truth between sasuke and hinata ! Amazing, thrilling writing ! :D Bravo !
372259 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL ! Incredible breathtaking writing ! I re read the last scene like 80 times, it was that good ! WOW! I am so filled with suspense right now, I just have to keep reading ! Kudos to you for such an amazing chapter ! Literally, WOW!
372259 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
OMG
OMG
So much emotion ! This was gut wrenching ! You did a superb job encapsulated their reactions - I want to cry ! Wonderful job , I can't wait to read the rest !
372259 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Oh my goodness that was absolutely heart wrenching ! Poor Hanabi ! I hope hinatas all right ! I wonder what happened to her?
Brilliant writing !
372259 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Amazing start to this story; I'm so curious as to why hinata can't interact with sasuke! Wonderful writing :D can't wait to read the next chapter !
kandita chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
This is good...just needs updating
Nikkicolez chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Please please please update. This story is so amazing. So different from the usual hinata sasuke story. You made hinata strong, and I love that. I want to know more about her condition and what happened. I want to read everything to the end. So please update
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
Great, I love it so far and the plot is really interesting.