Reviews for BekTor
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was beautiful! I had to read it twice to catch all the fine detail. DragonsExist, I see that you're not active on this board any more, but I hope that you start writing again soon. You have a real talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
So wonderfully written
Thewatcherobserves chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Enjoyed this as it brings integrity to the behaviors of both. Very nice.
J-Nynja chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Another utterly and wonderfully well written story!

I'm glad she gave no one the go-ahead. Perhaps, she was waiting as well... waiting for the time when it would mean the most to her - with Spock.

Beautifully done.
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwww! I'm glad Nyota took a logical approach before she realized how serious her feelings were for Spock. I mean, she's young and she knew their cultural differences could cause a problem. Because she knew herself she was able to get exactly what she wanted, which was Spock all along.
TroysMom09 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Really liked this. Hope to see more Nyota and Spock in the future.
uw80 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Very sexy and beautiful
Babita chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I loved this! Thanks for a beautiful story.
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Fantastic read.
elaine451 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I can't believe I haven't read this yet. But what a pleasure to have found this little gem and loved it. I just read 'Under the Influence' and had to read what else you had to offer. And I so wasn't disappointed. This was such a believable plot, Nyota being the such a rational girl, she would be certain in her choices. And that Spock was her choice was also certain. And since I'm such a lover of fluff, I loved that she waited for Spock as well as Spock waiting for her. Thanks so much!
triadlover chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Another lovely Spock/Uhura story.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Yes! Not many people comment on this sort of thing in fic when it seems only realistic that they would. I am so glad that you did. Uhura making sure before she makes such a decision. Could imagine Spock watching and wondering if he read her wrong, if he should have ommitted that part of the paper, if he just wasnted enough, and then thinking such wonderings are illogical.

Oh! I especially loved the flashback. I always like imagining Vulcan responses to human children...I don't know why. I loved it :)
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great story! Thanks for posting it!
M'Celeste chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
After coming back and reading this story for the ... third? time, I figured it was about time I said something about it.

This truly is a lovely story, with so many sweet details that become apparent on re-reading, like the identity of the 'green' man Nyota encountered as a child, and the corresponding gliphs on the robe of his son.

I love your quietly passonate Spock and could picture him agonizing over the one Vulcan truism in Nyota's paper that could possibly scare her away (the binary code detail was brilliant!), as well as his reaction after it succeeded in doing just that (I could easily picture him putting that hole in the wall). And then his being completely overwhelmed by the knowledge that Nyota had waited for him after all. This was just so lovely, and sweet without being cloying.

I hope that you're not discouraged by the relative shortage of reviews - and certainly not enough to prevent you from giving us another Spock/Uhura pairing! In the meantime, I'm adding this one to my favorites.
UhuraFan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I always thought Ny was too young and independent to just automatically choose Spock knowing it would be forever. Its nice to see she took sometime to think about what she really wanted. Thanks for writing.