Reviews for Phase Shift
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 3 . 10/9
Harry is annoyingly incompetent and useless. What makes it even worse is that he doesn't have potential like Shirou did. He's just... average.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 10/9
Man, canon Harry's so... pathetic. Who would go into a war against a bunch of crazy, dark murders only using 2 spells: one to disarm and another to stun? Fucking man up, use some fire magic or something to finish those guys off.
ayleid chapter 5 . 9/22
All work and no play makes Harry a dull boy.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 1 . 3/23
...Yawn. And once again Harry is utterly pathetic. Seriously, does he only know how to stun? Seriously, we didn't even see any silent casting or anything for the likes of the levitation charm.

What's the point in reading a story where Harry is utterly pathetic and has to hide behind Saber all day? What a loser of a protagonist.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 2 . 2/25
Saber is teaching Harry sportsmanship. Clearly, this is foreshadowing to something relating to the Sword of Gryffindor.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 2/9
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 5 . 2/8
This is really good. I'm sad that it hasn't been updated in so damn long. I checked and it seems that you are still around writing, so I just wanted to know if you'll be coming back to this at all, although the answer to that seems pretty clear.
Grimnarin chapter 5 . 2/6
What an intense chapter! Damn! I am in love with this fic! It's one of the best crossovers I've read in a long time. I hope there's more, I really really do.
Brightheart10 chapter 5 . 1/23
Man this is good!
zachary2 chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Aw man, I want more chapters!
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
I know why you did it but Harry was already able to throw off imperius curses at this point in the timeline.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
*Sigh* yet another stupid ass Harry who doesn't kill. Kill the fucker's than you don't have to deal with them again and again and again.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Harry keeps saying Voldemorts name. I don't remember when Harry learned that Voldemort made his name taboo so that he could track anyone who spoke it in the book/movie, but Harry DOES need to find that out & stop using it.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
this is awesome, and the dreams seems to hint at lot of stuff planned for this fic, hope you update soon!
eigengraux chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Hi, I just got into reading fanfics for this fandom and happen to across this amazing piece of work. I don't know if you're still here but I do hope you'll continue on this one :)