Reviews for Phase Shift
Paxloria chapter 2 . 3/31
Harry keeps saying Voldemorts name. I don't remember when Harry learned that Voldemort made his name taboo so that he could track anyone who spoke it in the book/movie, but Harry DOES need to find that out & stop using it.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 3 . 3/4
this is awesome, and the dreams seems to hint at lot of stuff planned for this fic, hope you update soon!
eigengraux chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Hi, I just got into reading fanfics for this fandom and happen to across this amazing piece of work. I don't know if you're still here but I do hope you'll continue on this one :)
god of all chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Is a stunner ALL Harry was capable of using? It STILL bugs the hell out of me that in canon just about the only spells Harry uses in combat are stunners, and binders except for one scene in HBP.
Zarkko chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I really, really like this. You've done an amazing job and I hope you pick it up again someday.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Your explanation for the imperious working is utter bullshit.
DanielHimura chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Hope for another chapter soon.
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
And training montage handled excellently. Even better than I had hoped. Hmm, I wonder how Harry would fare in a duel with Shirou at this point? Yeah stupid question; he'd get his ass kicked...almost as bad as Saber's going to kick Shirou's the next time they spar...or he says something stupid, whichever comes first.

That thing with Voldemort, about feeling weaker? Could that be simple degradation from the combination of age, darkness, and bits of his soul being destroyed, or the much more interesting theory that Saber's connection with Harry is piggybacking off of his with Voldemort to supply her prana needs?

Saber vs Voldemort. Now that was an impressive bit of battle right there. Who'd have thought that Moldyshorts could hold his own against a Servant for that long?

Wait, that last part, is that a vampire or an ancestor? And you're dropping Harry right into that? Crap.

Keep up the great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Thanks for the plug at the top of chapter 4. Now I feel really bad for not reading this way back when it updated originally. I honestly can't tell if this is my revised version or not, but considering that I can't see any spelling, grammar, or punctuation problems other than the one plot hole, I feel pretty safe in saying you chose the right file :)

Speaking of plot holes...during Kingsley's little spiel Harry said they still had to find the Locket, which Saber kinda destroyed back in chapter two. This wouldn't be such a bad thing, but coupled with Kingsley explaining things the trio had already learned when they infiltrated the Ministry to steal the Locket from Umbridge, it makes it sound like they're much farther behind than they actually are.

Ugh. Training. I hate training. If done realistically, it's slow, boring, and repetitive. If done unrealistically it looks stupid and feels cheap. I can't tell you how many stories I've seen enter the 'training' phase and then just up and stop. Personally, I think the only good way to cover intensive training is to do a montage with highlights of the interesting bits, or to only show snapshots of the training while focusing on a subplot or two that help advance and frame the main plot.

One more chapter to read, and then I'm calling it a night- er, early morning. *sweatdrop*

Keep up the great work!
BaritoneMufasa chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
WONDERFUL STORY! I SUPPORT THE CONTINUATION WHOLEHEARTEDLY!
kkrar00 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
nice story like it
ChaosRune chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I saw your explanation, but the part where Harry was put under the Imperious Curse was such an absurd scene, that I just screamed "Bullshit!" to my screen, damm this Harry is completely useless, just kill him already and focus on Saber
Zoentrobe chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Okay, I'm confused. Why didn't they time-turn and then abandon the safe house? It seemed to be pointing that way, but then didn't. If they had, they'd have had 24 hours to get away from there.
LordsFire chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Well, written, if nothing else. I've seen a number of people try this basic premise, and all of them came across as shallow wish-fulfillment and pedantic mary-suedom. Granted, Saber is worlds above more powerful than any character in HP continuity, but one *can* still write an engaging story with such an element. Hopefully, you'll continue to do so.