Reviews for You Said You'd Take Me Nowhere
seiliewichts chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Beautiful. You had me bawled my eyes out half the time. This is one of my headcanons that I'd like to entertain myself about. Dean loved her, and still loves her, and he misses her. And one day when he's old and battered from life and has no more fight left in him, all he wants is to be home. And his home is with Jo. *cries ugly tears*

That aside, I have two critiques... I think...
I found a few sentences that don't make sense in terms of word order. Example: "Always in this life he thinks about one he could have had with Jo. Always in this life he knows there's something missing." The "always in this life" part is confusing, and I just think it would be better if you left it at "He always thinks about the life he could have had with Jo." or something.
There are also a few problem with punctuation. Sometimes the sentence is too long without any commas, and the other times it is too long with too many commas when you could have put a period instead.

I know it's been a long time since you wrote this. But I do hope you write again. :D
KeepCalmAndDoItLikeAFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
i'm trying to write this review but it's so difficult too through the tears.
So good, the whole thing was amazing and so powerful, i loved every minute even if it was so heart-breaking, it didn't help that a sad song came on as i was reading the last bit. It was completely fantastic and so well written and i love that even after Dean dies that Sam and the girls keep Jo's and Deans memory alive. Gosh, i dunno what to do now and it takes alot to get me going like this.
seriously, well done, great story, just frwaking heart-breakingly awesome :) thank you.
serena chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
gosh! this is a beautiful ending, to a beautiful series. Hey can you do an epilogue, where dean and jo talk to sam and he is happy..
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I was ecstatic to see that you posted this. As always, I am in awe of your amazing writting. I have loved every single one in your tapedeck series and this one is no exception. I love the titles you picked; they give the stories so much more character, not like it's lacking in that department anyway. I have no more words to describe how amazing this series is, so I'll simply say,perfect.
b chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
wow It was so beautiful! great job with this series, it was so sad, I adore every single interaction between the characters.
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I LOVED it and the series too. They were each so beatifully written and you did a great job with the last one- it was sad but also beatifully done-i shed a tear or two- fully worth the wait-cannot wait for more of your dean/jo stories if you have any!
JanniAlexandra chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Woah...

This is beautiful. Really beautiful.

I love it how you described the months and how Dean misses Jo during them. It's sad, and so well written.

The part where Dean gets drunk and fake-Jo asks him if he loves her is so heartbreaking. My eyes filled up with tears!

Keep on writing Dean/Jo fanfiction, because you're really good at it.

/CherryRoadhouse