Reviews for The View From Seven Miles Down
Teddy chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I enjoyed this storyline, well thought and crafted.
Crashbarrier chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I have been a bit fan of MfA for a long time, having watched a very scratchy VHS version back in the 90's. you have the 'voices' just right and the pacing is good. i do hope you write more. Thankyou for writing what you have so far.
Heart of the Sea chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I really like this. I love how it fills in some blanks and expands on what we saw on the show.

Would you mind if I post a link to this on a Tumblr I recently started? It's a Man from Atlantis blog, you can see it at manfromatlantis dot tumblr dot com. I have asked two others here if I can link their stories as well.

You're all inspiring me to think of writing something myself, it might be the only way we'll ever get more of MFA. :)
Machamom chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I liked this one with the new perspectives of Elizabeth. And it was kind of funny. Will you be writing more about this one show?
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Gorgeous story! So wonderful to see some MFA fic popping up on the site. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.
Starclipper01 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Nice story. I vaguely remembered watching some episodes on NBC when I was small child. Patrick Duffy was ok in it. The actress who played her went on to Doogie Howser. Small world.

This brought back a childhood memory.

I hope you complete this story.

Regards,