Reviews for Feral
Prettysqueaky chapter 35 . 8/31
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story! I love how the roles switched and Bella was able to protect Edward. I'm so used to Bella being a damsel in distress but in this story she was brave, caring, and a fighter! Charlie was such an ass but I understand how he felt and wanted the best for his daughter. I loved loved loved how Bella accepted Edward and loved him for who he was and what he could be. She didn't focus on what he couldn't do, but celebrated his accomplishments no matter how small or insignificant they seemed to others.
smith041 chapter 35 . 8/13
Woo what a great story, Thank you for a awesome ride
londongirl618 chapter 35 . 7/31
Really unique! Loved it!
melistories chapter 35 . 7/8
This story was beyond amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your words with us. You are truly a talented storyteller.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 35 . 6/24
I really like to read this story again
twificfan chapter 35 . 6/14
I love this story! Thank you.
Oopsadaze chapter 35 . 6/10
I loved it. Definitely one of my favorites.
MusicToSleepTo chapter 35 . 5/2
Beautiful story! It was amazing to see Edward grow from sweet and childlike to mature and capable of anything. I just wish it was longer though. But it was reallllyyyyy reallyyyyyyyyyyyy great! :)
BookWormGirl93 chapter 35 . 4/3
Such a beautiful and sweet story. loved it. thanks for writing it.
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1
Dear opal aline,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

Complete Fanfic - Feral

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 35 . 3/8
Awww, this has to have been one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. I loved it and could barely put it down. Great job!
Wow this has been an amazing reading.
emmzac chapter 35 . 1/6
That was an amazing story and one I've enjoyed all the way through. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your work. Great Fic :-)
emmzac chapter 7 . 1/3
Thanks for the tissue warning ( it was needed) . Reading on ...
emmzac chapter 5 . 1/3
How I didn't know about this Fic until today I do not know. But thanks to FB & TwiFanfictionRecs/ I now do. I'm enjoying this so far and if the rest reads the same then it will be a Fic to recommend and one to add to my favourites. Reading on ...
4,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »