Reviews for Feral
I am so happy for them.
LittleMoCullen chapter 19 . 4/18
Awww! These two.
PAT2024 chapter 35 . 2/13
Thank you for this lovely story.

I Loved how you made Edward grow and progress all along. He is one of the cutest Edward ever. I loved how Bella was able to protect him and guide him without ever being condescending, always proud of his achievements and never focusing on what he couldn't do.

That was truly an adorable story despite all the terrible events Edward (and Esmee) went through during too many years before meeting Bella. I loved it. I loved also the originality of your plot.

Thanks for sharing
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/21
I love this story so much
Sokapela chapter 35 . 11/21/2016
Great story
parkesy23 chapter 35 . 11/17/2016
Just brilliant. Thankyou
SnowGoose chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Good thinking on Bella's part, I would do just about anything for Chocolate too.
Prettysqueaky chapter 35 . 8/31/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story! I love how the roles switched and Bella was able to protect Edward. I'm so used to Bella being a damsel in distress but in this story she was brave, caring, and a fighter! Charlie was such an ass but I understand how he felt and wanted the best for his daughter. I loved loved loved how Bella accepted Edward and loved him for who he was and what he could be. She didn't focus on what he couldn't do, but celebrated his accomplishments no matter how small or insignificant they seemed to others.
smith041 chapter 35 . 8/13/2016
Woo what a great story, Thank you for a awesome ride
londongirl618 chapter 35 . 7/31/2016
Really unique! Loved it!
melistories chapter 35 . 7/8/2016
This story was beyond amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your words with us. You are truly a talented storyteller.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 35 . 6/24/2016
I really like to read this story again
twificfan chapter 35 . 6/14/2016
I love this story! Thank you.
Oopsadaze chapter 35 . 6/10/2016
I loved it. Definitely one of my favorites.
4,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »