Reviews for Feral
Comrade'sRoza chapter 35 . 6/8
One of the best I have ever read ! Great job .
Rose chapter 35 . 6/7
Really really really enjoyed this story :) You have such a way with words, it's kind of weird, your writing is so calm (not a word I've ever used to describe writing ever). Such a lovely story and was worried about Bella's pregnancy but Edward really seemed to mature in the last few chapters!
twiclare chapter 35 . 4/11
That was just lovely. I loved the story, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 33 . 4/11
I'm not surprised by Charlie's reaction but loved how both Tanya and Edward stood up to him!
twiclare chapter 32 . 4/11
I love that she managed to upset Chelsea so spectacularly! How will they cope with the baby?
twiclare chapter 29 . 4/11
He's becoming so much more perceptive but I love his innate honesty and openness.
twiclare chapter 23 . 4/11
He's so sweet and innocent!
twiclare chapter 20 . 4/11
No wonder he buried the memory of Chelsea, this is going to be hard for him and Esme to deal with.
twiclare chapter 19 . 4/11
I love how he sees Bella, the Angel gift was so perfect!
twiclare chapter 14 . 4/10
I love how protective he is of Bella and how much he wants to take care of her!
twiclare chapter 8 . 4/10
That was sweet and poignant. Will Esme take him away with her?
twiclare chapter 4 . 4/10
That made me feel quite emotional.
twiclare chapter 3 . 4/10
I wonder if his violent reaction to Tanya jumping out with the water pistol was due to a memory? Perhaps something similar happened to his parents? It's sweet how protective and trusting he is with Bella.
twiclare chapter 2 . 4/10
I didn't realise I wasn't signed in before, Sherryola sent me! Poor Bella is struggling to fight her attraction to Edward!
Sherryola recommended this, I'm so glad I decided to give it a try. I love these two already!
4,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »