Reviews for Feral
Frankie09 chapter 35 . 7/11
Such an emotional ride! I felt happiness, laughter, embarrassment and sadness. Such an interesting story!
Twilighted Nimi chapter 35 . 5/1
Definitely one of the best stories I've read :-) You had me in tears at one point! Thank you for writing and sharing such an amazing story. Really wish there was an epi or futuretake ;-)
Sidni101 chapter 35 . 4/23
This is such an amazing story it touching, sweet and beautifully written. You did a great job it just so amazing
debba8 chapter 35 . 3/30
I can't even find the words for how much I loved this story! I just found this story today and read it all the way through! Your descriptions of everything was unbelievable. It was like you knew someone who had been through this. I miss the story already. I want an Edward like this in my life.
LaPumuckl chapter 35 . 3/7
What a sweet story
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 35 . 1/12
Amazing amazing story. Loved it from start to finish and I wished there was more. But I loved it! Thank you for sharing! :)
datingrobert chapter 35 . 1/6
I can't believe this is all over. I love this! this story is just so beautiful and i love how far they've come from the beginning. thank you for writing this! :)
datingrobert chapter 33 . 1/6
best Tanya! ;)
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 35 . 1/5
AMAZING ! Thanks for writing(:
datingrobert chapter 25 . 1/5
damn edward who knew you had it in you
it's simply me n you chapter 35 . 1/5
I really enjoyed this story. (I want a man like feral Edward - he's so pure & sweet)
It was a joy watching him become the man he should be.
It doesn't look like you are writing anymore, but it would be beautiful to see what becomes of their little family.
datingrobert chapter 22 . 1/5
lmaooo edward is just so cute i wanna hug him!
datingrobert chapter 16 . 1/5
I really love how you write Edward's POV! It's really unique and good to read. ;)
datingrobert chapter 7 . 1/5
and just when I started reading the first paragraph, I cried. lord help
datingrobert chapter 6 . 1/5
edward is so, so cute! aand shy
4,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »