Reviews for New Year Kisses
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh Phillip. Why is he so adorable? Really loved this.
cutevilpinkiss chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
sweet story .. but i want rated M . thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
very good games
Crimson.Tears.Fall.Down chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It really is true all the good guys are taken or gay, but I don't mind if this relationship is true. Although it makes me sad, I know that Philip and Shotarou belong together! Lovely story!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awesome
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awwww! That was a really sweet ending line!

I couldn't stop laughing as Queen and Elizabeth gave their "explanations of love." The entire time all I could think was "yep, that's exactly how it is." XD

Akiko and Ryuu were adorable! :D

Be careful with a few misspelled words and a couple grammar mistakes.
Lulu-Prints chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Very cute story :) A few slips here and there but the flow is good. The characters were very much in-character as well and this was a really enjoyable read XD Thanks, and keep it up!

Looking forward to read more from you (:
ArtikGato chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
A couple of typos aside, this was a really great fic! It was really cute, and everybody was in character.

Not trying to be rude or insulting, but if you're planning on writing any more Kamen Rider W fics (or even just Kamen Rider fics) and you'd like a beta/proofreader, I'd totally be willing. I love reading other people's KR fics, and there can never, ever be too many Shotaro/Philip stories on the internet. xD
KamenRiderKoori chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
aww so cute TT this made my year! aww XDDDDD i find it amusing that queen and elizabeth are watching kouhaku (and subsequently je's countdown) since akb48 are performing in kouhaku of course i know they're different 'people' but it's still amusing! and elizabeth's line is win! thank you so much for this!

i still wonder if philip really gets the meaning of 'romantic love' O.o