Reviews for You Are Not Alone
Ciara chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
I know you've already completed and finished this incredible story but years later, I stumbled upon it and I'm in love with it! Cliff hangers at every part, nail butting scenes and you definitely kept readers at the edge of their seats.

Well, it's currently 1:15 am and I'm dying because the baby was just born and...other things have happened that I don't want to spoil. But the ending for that chapter is killing me! I have the goofiest smile plastered o my face not to mention the crazy fangirling spasms I've had throughout the whole book. It's absolutely incredible and I love it.
klt1 chapter 46 . 7/14/2013
Loved this! Sequel?:-D
Shortcake99 chapter 46 . 5/6/2013
I love this story! I think is like the third time I've read it
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 46 . 4/15/2013
omg omg omg ! this is the first time for me to response becuz i read the whole story at once ! :D i just love it ! and the end/ beautifull that ziva was telling the story to her kids and Mcgee and Abby together haha nice one there :)
soccergoalie3322 chapter 46 . 3/26/2013
I liked this story
Aliyah-Shalom-David34 chapter 46 . 3/13/2013
For A little bit there, I wanted to track you down and kill you (Not Really!) But your free to go (For now...)
fandebones chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
so scaring beginning !
interesting story, you're a good writer
Crazy Ninja chapter 46 . 12/31/2012
great story and i think you gave it a beautiful ending :D xx
eva-david chapter 46 . 11/17/2012
I think I spent two weeks reading a couple of chapters every day. It had a great time! Thanks for making that possible! :)
Redtrolley chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This story was fun to read. Some great ideas and interesting plotlines in there. At times the storytelling felt a bit abrupt and in some parts the pace was very quick which left me with the impression the characters acted in more haste than seemed realistic. Also some parts felt disjointed however I think this is because you were inspired as you went along and have not edited the story as a whole.

Your writing flows well, is articulate and easy to read. I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future and hope you continue with your writing. Thanks for posting.
Ellen100 chapter 46 . 9/29/2011
Three words: BEST. FIC. EVER.

XOXO Your biggest fan

Ellen100
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 46 . 8/20/2011
Omg the was sooooo good! I really don't like long fanfictions, but this was just great! Thanks for a super amazing story!
Johnny Depp chapter 46 . 8/7/2011
Totally love the story
Johnny Depp chapter 41 . 8/7/2011
OMG
John Lennonbut now Johnny Depp chapter 40 . 8/7/2011
I have a feeling this isn't going to end well