Reviews for Capitulation Frustration
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 2/13
AWWW...TTTT unrequited love sucks huh...I know I spelled it wrong...I suck at spelling...
Grin Of A Cheschire Cat chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Hey. I absolutely loved this FanFiction ! It's so rare these days, a Sumore fiction. Very good
CRIME chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE. BOYCOTT THEM.
AiramEnayle chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Nice story...
Growing up sucks chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
When I saw Sumire and Natsume as a pairing in this fic, I admit I freaked out a little until I saw you wrote in the summary it's solid NatsuMikan fic which I sight in relief.
Oh man, what can I say, more than just piece of master piece you just wrote.
This was so beautiful in so many way as possible.
I can actually see you're Sumire and the canon Sumire (from the anime) almost strikingly the same.
Where she grew up from spoiled, mean-spirit, selfish girl to brave and beautiful person who finally took the routine 'I want my beloved to be happy' (yeah, you got me, stole this from the television trope xD).
*sight* when he called her 'she's my beautiful person', some chills ran up to my spines in a good way, of course.

And I also love how you mentioned Koko here and how much he likes her. Also how Natsume warned her not to hurt him in his own way, was very sweet.

*sight*, seriously what a fic and I'm not going to lie to you, I believe this will be forever my favorite and only os fic about Sumire, I will read. Because I don't believe there will be another fic describing Sumire so well and so developed like you did. I never actually gave chance to read fic about Sumire but I think after this I think I will try but I believe nothing beats this.

Again, beautiful written, no spelling mistakes were made and if they were I'm sure it wasn't even that big of deal and grammar was perfect.

No doubt, you will make one of the worlds excellent author one day. And no I am not exaggerating ;)
You can just ask all of your fellow readers who's been following you longer than I've and I'm sure they can give you better opinion than I've :)

Have a wonderful day and I hope you have a bright future a head.
-Growing up sucks
athena5299 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
wow! Its sooo good and the meaning is so deep...i really like the fact that its from sumire's pov...brilliant
Pumk chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
God..!
I read this story about a dozen times and I just can't get enough of it.
I think you should do an epilogue or somthing but I just adore this story so much I would love to see a continuation...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
"It's her. She's my beautiful person."
Ugh this is so frustrating and I don't even know what to feel WHY
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
with koko!
Lady Kaname Kuran chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is so lovely. You managed to give me a hidden view on one of the less elaborated characters in Gakuen Alice, and you did a brilliant job. It makes me feel that this could have happened in a parallel universe someday, sometime, and I appreciate it.

I saw your profile information, and was sad that you were forever putting down your pen to write on fanfiction, but I understand that you have a need to build your own characters, plot and story. Good luck with that, but I certainly do hope that one day, you would come back, and add on to the Gakuen Alice fandom with more of these kind of stories which gives readers like us a peek into their daily lives.

ladykanamekuran x
Mystical Ace chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Awwww, that was so incredibly sweet :)
I love your fanfics
GreenEmeraldGirlxoxo chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This story was beautiful. I wasn't a hundred percent sure I'd like it at first, but then I read it. It blew me away how you captured the emotions in a new techneqiue, and I just have to say, well done! (I personally have no idea why I'm writing like this. I'm probably quite a few years younger then you. By, like, alot. (not that I'm saying your old, I'm just young.)) anyway, awesome story, and its a diffinate fave. :D

Emerald
Fierce Affection chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I've always seen Sumire as a one dimensional character. Just another fan girl. Just the jealous one. But dang you developed her so well that I actually began to sympathize. Thank you for teaching me how to truly develop a character!
EzMouse chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hello, Anna-neechan. XD It’s been a long time since I’ve talked to you. I hope you’re doing well. :)

Anyway, this story was recommended to me I needed something to read. At first, I didn’t even know that it was about Sumire and Natsume. I’ve never really liked this pairing before and I never gave it a chance until now. Quite frankly, when I saw Sumire’s name, I had second thoughts about whether I should continue it. I’m glad I did. I love it. There was something about it that captured me; something about the flow of the words and the feelings it portrayed in the story that got me reading it until the end.

One word that can describe this is that one word which was mentioned many times: Beautiful. Simply beautiful. :)

Signed,