Reviews for Love Beyond Death
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is really different. I hope you're going to write another hapter, it's good!
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is interesting. It's very different. Please continue! Merry Christmas!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Neji totally has a thing for her
HopeinAshes chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wonderfully unique concept. I simply love how you've characterized their relationship to each other in such a way that they both stay mostly IC. I imagine it must be hard for Tenten, being shadowed by a boy whom you know is only doing so with the intention to kill you. And she deals with it so well! . I must say that Neji's predicament seems somewhat tragic as well. What's so horrible about his past that he wishes to forget it all? I look forward to future updates. :D
Shadeehue chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Welcome back to fanfic (even though it's probably a bit belated, I haven't been on fanfic much myself these days)! I remember reading your stuff in the past and really enjoying your writing. This was gorgeous, I love how you've characterised Tenten and Neji and the unusual relationship they have. Having him as her angel of death haunting her is a really unique concept. I hope there will be more chapters to come .
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I loved this fic a lot! It's definately an original idea and I really liked it a lot. Very creative and fun to read. You have a very enjoyable writing style!

KMXII
XxUchihasakuraXx chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Interesting concept. I like it. More!
naash chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
im too lazy to log in

that was really well written. and i love where youre going with this story.

and i realy am curious as to how youd finish this story how theyd fall in love and what not. cause it seems impossible to be together from what i see
chibinejiten chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
waaaah! i really really reeeeaaaally love it. when i finished reading it i was like “squeeeeeeee! oh mi gawd oh mi gawd!”

i really hope for the next chappie soon. no pressure though. ). tea and cake for your wonderful work! hehehe.

and i shall put you and the story on favorite and alert! hope to hear from you soon! i give ya a chibinejiten special tackle hug! *glomps/tackle you*

hope you don’t mind that. hehe XD XD XD XD
wuudochakku chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like the relationship Neji and Tenten have here! -
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
next chapter please!
dianalovely1995 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
this sounds good! i cant wait untill the next chapter
QingRen2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
this story seems very intriguing. (: and very well written. great job!

update soon! glad to have you up and posting things again!
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Please continue this and update very soon. This is a very interesting story so far. Keep up the good work
Kitani chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I was almost reminded of 'Death and the Nonbeliever'. Still, this one has a awesome if not almost bittersweet twist to it. Will he taker her soul? Will he not?

I'm just really glad you have not stopped writing. )