Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
I do hope you decide to finish this story. It's such a great continuation of one of my favorite games. Your story is one of the few I have ever read that I can actually accept Zelda and Link ending up together at the end of that game.
EricTheRed4444 chapter 19 . 2/23
I found this story and went on a reading binge and now I want more. So please Continue the story at some point, I would be grateful.
dangledhill chapter 19 . 2/16
Please keep going!
bellfire chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
This is good. Keep writing!
Imagination that chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
Loved this, though admittedly I read the DA version. I am so curious about the backstory you're developing for Link, it seems awesome. Then again I love good TP backstories. Admittedly it was slightly mean to leave us with such a tantalizing ending between Impaz and Selene, but there is no better way to build up a story and ensure our return. Great job and good luck with the next chapter.
Bloodspire chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
GAH! How did I not see the alert for this!
I read the unedited version and it was brilliant! Zelink galore, I love it. It feels wrong though that the sheikah had someone watch them. Don't they have any trust in Zelda?
KHLostEmpress chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
Sheikah are being mysterious, as expected. I am intrigued by whatever they are worried about. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Ow... What is Impaz talking about?...
ô.ô owwww...
sippurp123 chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
I read the unedited version and it was very nicely written and tasteful. You have a wonderful way with words and keeping the moment passionate. That's definitely my favorite thing about this story. I can feel the passion from Link and Zelda. I am eager read the next chapters. Just a question, will there be a full lemon in the future? With your writing I'm sure it would be beautifully done.

Anyway, amazing job and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon! :-)
randomishdude chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
Now this is art. I like the story so far. Bravo!
Knithsil10 chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
I can't stop reading this story! Looking forward to the next chapter...
Imagination that chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
I'm so glad you're back and continuing this story. Link's decision on his parents is a bit surprising, but I feel that isn't the end of it. I look forward to future updates and the progression of Zelda and Link's relationship. I'm also interested in the abilities you have with Link that are left over from his wolf self. I'm not sure but it seemed like you were hinting at them a few chapters back. Anyway love the story and I can't wait for more.
TMNT Redneck chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
Oh my good golly goodness, I adore this story. You're a wonderful writer and have fairly caught me hook, line, and sinker. I do look forward to more!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
So much love! Have missed this story terribly..
Generala chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
You make my hopes come alive again.. I was fearing you wouldn't write this story anymore..

Daamn I think i would read some past chapters.. I do recall King Zorion investigating about Link still I don't remember why the Queen was not that happy with Link orsomething.. u.u