Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Hope to see more of this story. Totally awesome thanks for sharing.
Twilit-Dusk chapter 19 . 10/5
I love this story, I hope that you are continuing it!
moo chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
love this story! when is the next chapter going up?
Knithsil10 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Can I just say I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned, it's genuinely been brilliant so far, and it is the one I hope has been updated most every time I come back onto the website!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
Wonderful story, enjoy every minute reading. Hoping that you'll continue it.
The King in White chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
So I went at read the M-rated version of this chapter, and I have to say it was amazingly steamy. Delightful read. Though I imagine it's within 's M-rated guidelines.

Overall, this is one of the best Zelink fics in the section that I've read. In general, it's amazingly written. I love how you flesh out the culture of Hyrule and the people in it, as well as the countries surrounding it. Your politics are at the level of just right as far as antagonism goes. Our characters have their difficulties to face without it going over the top into a Ganon-tier level of dark sorcery threat. Just plain old struggle of human against human. And your romance moves slow but satisfying. We're not sitting thousands of words in with nary a peep. Rather, we get to see the relationship evolve believably from day one.

Hope to see Wolf Link show back up for a bit though. I'm always disappointed that we don't see Link with the ability to shift forms in post-TP fanfics :P.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
I do hope you decide to finish this story. It's such a great continuation of one of my favorite games. Your story is one of the few I have ever read that I can actually accept Zelda and Link ending up together at the end of that game.
EricTheRed4444 chapter 19 . 2/23/2015
I found this story and went on a reading binge and now I want more. So please Continue the story at some point, I would be grateful.
dangledhill chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
Please keep going!
bellfire chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
This is good. Keep writing!
Imagination that chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
Loved this, though admittedly I read the DA version. I am so curious about the backstory you're developing for Link, it seems awesome. Then again I love good TP backstories. Admittedly it was slightly mean to leave us with such a tantalizing ending between Impaz and Selene, but there is no better way to build up a story and ensure our return. Great job and good luck with the next chapter.
Bloodspire chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
GAH! How did I not see the alert for this!
I read the unedited version and it was brilliant! Zelink galore, I love it. It feels wrong though that the sheikah had someone watch them. Don't they have any trust in Zelda?
KHLostEmpress chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
Sheikah are being mysterious, as expected. I am intrigued by whatever they are worried about. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Ow... What is Impaz talking about?...
ô.ô owwww...
sippurp123 chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
I read the unedited version and it was very nicely written and tasteful. You have a wonderful way with words and keeping the moment passionate. That's definitely my favorite thing about this story. I can feel the passion from Link and Zelda. I am eager read the next chapters. Just a question, will there be a full lemon in the future? With your writing I'm sure it would be beautifully done.

Anyway, amazing job and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon! :-)