Reviews for The Ponta, the Bear and the Strawberry Marshmallow
MARSisred07 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
IT'S. SO. CUTE! I. LOVE. IT! *adds story to favorites* just don't ask me to point out every single thing why i liked your story, because i loved everything about it. :) nice going!
kichisaburo chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
kawaii !
deadLy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
sequel please!
ILuvPurple16 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Parent fight. lolz

They totally mixed up a hug for a kiss.

It would've been great with Ryoga in it too!

Good job on this fic,

-Purple_
Shunrei Ryuzaki chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
wow haha i really like this one. It's really entertaining. It's so hard to cease my laugh while im reading this.

_witchangel
dijanexryoma-kun chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
kawaii!

i love it!

please make a sequel about what would happen next..hehehe..

ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So cute! Love it!
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Kawaii! I loved how they were arguing about who will possess who.. Hahaha! SO nice and innocent! xD
Someone with a Name chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Love it. XD! This is so cute. Please make a sequel .. Like how Ryoma struggles on controlling his urge to taste Sakuno's strawberry marshmallow lips Then, he would have a rival for Sakuno's affection. Ryoma would be saying in his head that Sakuno was technically his so, no one should take pigtails away from him. And then, of course, being the normal Sakuno, she would be oblivious to it. Ryoma would be hurt though, because, Sakuno forgotten their kiss in their childhood years. Even the name "Karupin" that binds them together. Ryoma would be stubborn as well though, and only give subtle hints the kiss she forgotten, in which Sakuno would still not get, so, more frustrations for Ryoma as more rivals for her affection come.

Lol, too much plot bunnies in my head. Anyways, I love the one-shot Although, I really do hope you could make a multi-chaptered sequel for this .!

-Zuki