Reviews for Someone to Witch over Me
DejaVuuuu chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hmm... I'm really sorry to have to say this and maybe I am just not open-minded but this list in the first chapter ruined it for me.. I am not going to read the story because of it.
Not so sound mean but: Do you honestly expect people to read that whole list and REMEMBER it?
This is just TOO much information!
Of course, I could just skip it but you posted it at the very beginning so I have to assume that it is essential information to your story and that I HAVE to know it to understand everything...

If I have to guess: There are a few people who decided to not keep reading because of this. So my advice: Give only the most important details at the beginning of a story and don't give all of it at the same time... people want to slowly discover the characters. And even if there are people who want to know all of these before the actual story even starts... honestly, I'm deeply impressed with whoever managed to remember all of it!

But I know that rewriting is a drag so at least tell people if they have to know this stuff or not.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
wyatt could still turn? that's not something i saw comming like at all.
mclaughlin chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
Uh Oh! The Avatar's are going after Wyatt. Will this be their undoing? If Wyatt ever mentions to Leo how the Avatars are taunting him - going after his fragile mind after finding out just who Perry is - yeah I think so.

Neat trick in having the Elder Sandra stick up for Benji, perhaps she knew that Benji was the offspring of Cole/Belthazor and Phoebe and perhaps having known about Chris' connection with Benji from the alternate time-line that this is the reason she sought out Chris to be his guide and not just because he is now family.

Awaiting the next chapter with baited breath.
Rosalia13 chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
How sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it comes out soon. Read you later.
Jordina chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
I love this! I was worried about the quality it would be at first but after reading it...it's awesome! I'm really excited to read it! Keep it up please! Definitely a fan!:•)
Rosalia13 chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
Ooooh. Chrissy in big trouble now! Pipers gonna get him.
Rosalia13 chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
Continue,Continue, ! You must, You must, You must!...And now i must go.
Jess Maximoff chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Great job. This is an awesome story!
Jess Maximoff chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
I like it. Write more!
crlncyln chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
OMW how sad Chris is having all these memories, at least he is now sharing them with Leo. Leo seems to have worked really hard to have a good relationship with his son this time around!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Goddess of Books-11 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Great job

Love the story
crlncyln chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
Good old Grams cheer up Chris ;) Chris is beginning to want more answers, wonder who he will confide in next...

Love the chapter! Update Soon!
Callisssto11 chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
I've already noticed it in the previous chapter and now again: you are rushing the story and with doing so, your writing is deteriorating. Perhaps you should take a break until you find additional aspiration to continue? Regards, Calli
crlncyln chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
I feel bad for Chris, all these visions have to be confusing with real life situations...

I SO love this story! Keep up the GREAT work!
crlncyln chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
I love Drake on the series! Didn't he die though? Doesn't matter, I love Drake anyway!... Seems Chris just about remembers everything from his other life, wonder whats gonna happen when Chris finally confronts his parents and aunts about keeping all this information from him...