Reviews for Rubic's Cube
NOOO chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
NOOOO! Is Bella going to be super manipulative in this story and will all of the Cullens die (including Jasper?)
Regin chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
wendy1969 chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Righto, nowigetit.

How in hell can she be his mate if she is a vindictive nasty decietful low life dughter of a dime store corner whore.

HUMPH
wendy1969 chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
you got mee tied up in knots here. it is one way then another. is she good or is she with the red head. tracking. lopping off the docs head? w t f?
wendy1969 chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
It seems to me that they all are manipulative bastards.

but none more so than the whitlocks and alice
wendy1969 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
holy shit
wendy1969 chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
go Jas', go get 'em all
wendy1969 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
BELLA MAYSEEM STRONG AND UNPHASED BY CERTAIN ACTIONS AND WORDS. BUT I THINK THE BREAKING POINT IS COMING
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
WOOHOO

GO BELLA
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
HOT DAMN!

I loved this chapter. she kicked ass in there
Flamewhisper chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
I really hope you write more. I saw your story and thought it sounded interesting and the note about its original caused it to be familiar. As I read it, I remembered more about the plot line and how much I really liked it. I can't wait for the next chapter and learning more about what turned Bella into the dark, strong vampire you've created. Please post soon.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Interesting story so far, I liked it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
TrueSkye chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Ok, I so did NOT see THAT coming...evil Bella, hmmmm. She's definitely creepy-scary. Poor Jasper. Was she secretly evil all along? Obviously it wasn't the change that warped her, she killed her father & wrote the note while human. She skeezes me out. Someone playing it completely straight, while all along their thoughts are slanted and evil, that's the creepiest. WOW.
TheLadyKT chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
hmm sounds like Bella has become a complete psychopath?
TheLadyKT chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
OMG she attacked Carlisle? What is going on with Baby B? Poor confused thing.