Reviews for The Turn of the Earth
othiara chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
This is so good. Please, please finish this; I'm really loving it.
crayolakid0413 chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
One more thing... You are incredibly talented. All of your stories shine light on truths people shy away from. It takes an unbelievable strength to give life to these characters and tell the story others wouldn't. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece.
crayolakid0413 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Very well written powerful piece. You touched on major themes here but kept it delicate enough to not trigger a reader. That is a triumph in itself. I hold you will decide to finish this. Great job. Thanks for sharing!
tm200 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Wow. This is so dark and so good. Would love to see how it continues... :)
DarkDevon13 chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
CAN YOU PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP FINISH THIS STORY! I MUST KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
xXBlondie12Xx chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS SOON! PLEASE! I CAN STAND NOT KNOWING!11
Mathmel chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Hey I just found this story and I'm hoping you update it soon! PLEASE! I wanna know what happens! :)
Sarcastic Pygmy chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
I love this story and hope you plan on continuing it
Kat Bee Dee chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
You stopped my freaking heart for a second there! Oh my god! The truck and WOW! The knife just twisted MAJORLY! She almost DIED! Oh my gosh she just has to TELL him!

I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! I don't know how much longer you intended this story to be, but let me tell you that it is GOOD. Great job! I mean, the plot is fantastic! The tense is a little murky here and there and sometimes you make a fumble in spelling or grammar, but your incredible plot really does make up for it! If you're interested I would gladly edit/beta for you if you want to work out those other little kinks, but hey, this is still just AWESOME! Pleeaase keep writing! D I hope my reviews have been encouraging! I will definitely try to spread work about this fic! It's good! Believe me ) And PLEASE update!

'Til next time,

Kat
Kat Bee Dee chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Ohhhh, this is kiiilling me! Like, there's now a knife in my stomach, and each chapter twists it a little more. This is really good! But I have a feeling there's not gonna be a happy ending / Which is totally cool so long as it's a good ending!

On to the next twisting of the knife!
Kat Bee Dee chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
...It's so freaking sad! Wow, I love the part where you have Myka recognize that she had thought about her and Pete, and how she may have wanted it. How she didn't fight back. It's just so heartbreaking. I really want her to tell him though. My dark side wants to see him tormented by it too. It would rip Pete apart to know he had done that to Myka. Gosh, it would kill him!

There was a little bit of rockiness when it came to the tense, but you plowed through it. I'm not sure if it's all correctly tenses, especially toward the top, but it made sense enough to still be ridiculously sad, so don't sweat it. Just thought I'd point it out to you )

To chapter 6!
Kat Bee Dee chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Oh, I think I know what the harm is...

Great job with the flipping back and forth from the present to the past! Perfect timing really. And no, it's not confusing! It's totally understandable and not at all hard to follow for the average, brained human being )

Chapter 5!
Kat Bee Dee chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Aww! *Tears* I love Leena SO much right now! Thank you so much for giving her the kindly spotlight, she really doesn't get it nearly enough. This. Is. Heartbreaking. Ugh! I looove it!

Chapter 4!
Kat Bee Dee chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Holy holy holy cow! Pete raped her under the influence of something! Alcohol? Artifact? Oh my GOSH! Pete RAPED her! No wonder the poor thing is nauseous when she's around him now! That's traumatizing! I mean, whether he meant it or not, wow...poor Myka. (

Loving the darkness and twisted-ness, by the way ) It's SO my thing!

To chapter 3!
Kat Bee Dee chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh my gosh! This is tormenting! I would spend a lot more time on this review if I weren't so anxious ot move on to the next chapter to find out what the heck happened!

This is written SUPER well, with only a few very miniscule spelling/grammar mistakes. Congrats on such good work! I'm so sucked in already! This is painstakingly suspenseful!

By the way, I had to read because it was Pete/Myka ;) It's a dying breed of fics y'know! So, cheers to us who still enjoy the infamous duo )

On to chapter 2!