Reviews for Unspoken Rules
love this :)
sanjiism chapter 1 . 4/19
LOVEEEEE
Chloris chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh my god this is so cuuuute! Awwww, I'm melting. Socutesocutesocutesocute. I am in front of my computer with a big smile on my face, shouting in a shrill voice "c'est tellement mignoooon !" (yeah, I'm french, sorry for all the mistakes I probably already made and will make in this review). I know, I might seem crazy but... the last rule was like, soooo cute!
I loved this OS. Really. It might be one of my favorites so far on this fandom.
And I am keen on all the theories they have.
I know that I already said it many times and that it is a bit repititive, but I REALLY loved this one. I've always been found of the Whitebeard crew so... I love it.
This review is distressing of banality so I'm stopping it here but just one last time... They're sooo cute.
Well, thank you for sharing this amazing work!
Sur ce,
je vous tire mon chapeau chère auteure !
Chloris
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Quite fun to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I love it. It was amazing. Itwas adorable funny and sad at the end but it was great. Thank you i loved it
The girl who envies books chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
So why does ace get away with it?
Ayz283 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Love the story! It's interesting and could be interpreted in a lot of ways.. it's very open
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is like my 100th time reading this and I'm still sobbing right now...
her chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
*squeal* that was cute . sooo adorable . on a more seriouser note ur writing is good but u make some obvious spelling mistakes so u might wanna rectify those ... other than that u r good .
Animezpeps chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
could you please make another chapter this was EPIC!
LuffyGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was so cute! I'm still laughing at the 'scared the shit out of Thatch who was bonding with the toilet bowl as he ate some rotten pies during dinner' sentence. When I read that I thought: "Ace, LITERALLY scared the shit out of Thatch!" -Still laughing maniacally- Overall, great story! XD
jess chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
oh so effing awesome!
Anjelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was just amazing! It was hilarious and adorable and GAH, I love it! And I like how Ace survived in this version TT I could see all of it happening quite vividly, too, so I got really immersed in the story. Thanks for the amazing oneshot!
Deespiegel chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Sweet fanfic :3 thank you for writing
Ujvari chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
How sweet!
I was waiting for some kick-Ace-around-the-deck-action, but this is better.