Reviews for On the couch
So fluffy!
brothermine chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Aww this was so cute!
sybil branson jr chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
So cyoot! Best get-together fic I've read in a really long time... well at least fluffiest, and that's kind of the same thing. :D
Meowbowwow chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
asdfghjkl this was perfect..people think there are enough sleepy johnlock fics out there but there really aren't. :3 :3
Shawntail chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
*grins*

cute!
RadPotterRelatedName chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Haha, cute.

I read "That… I didn't mean to do that." and was like 'what? everything seemed perfectly natural to me'. I had to re-read the previous part a couple of times before I realised what he meant xD
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So cute!
Radioactivesnail chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aaah the fluff. I'm getting cavities. This is so sweet! Oh no, how to describe. Never mind that, all you need to know is that this is awesome and you deserve more reviews. (:

Thank you for posting this up!
gginsc chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Cute story. Loved it.
Catrina Marlow chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Fluffs nice now and then, and this was a particularly nice, slow, gentle, fluffy fic. There's a fanart on which exactly describes the last part of your fic (John sitting, Sherlock's feet on his lap) and I thought of it as I read your words.

The small touches 'make' a fic for me and your mention of the 'union jack pillow' (cushion?) is something I bought over Christmas and have after I saw it on Sherlock and decided I wanted one too.
flamedrAcon logged off chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is really sweet and would be interesting to see it carry on...
FluffieBunniekins chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aw...

That's all there is to say, really.
lonewolfe001 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i always knew sherlock was snuggler.