Reviews for Ghost Whisperer
Fangirling chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
BEST STORY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I WISH (and hope) THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL ONE DAY!
AmongTheHiddenOnes chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Amazing. Just amazing. (T3T)
tmntfan4ever chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
GIVE THIS AUTHOR AN DAMN AWARD!
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
WASSUP WHO?!

- tmntfan4ever
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Nice story, it was good and very interesting. I liked it, but I have a question, April's ring was Teresa's ring or was another one?, and if it was the same, what about April losing her ring an not saying nothing not her nor Casey?. I think I'm a little lost about it...

Anyway, great job.

Cya! :)
ducky mikey chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Mikey'll never grow up :)
koko chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
awww...One of the best storys ever )
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
cutest ghost story i have ever read! still sad what happened to Mrs. Ruiz though...but it all turned out right in the end!
LucarioLover2488 chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
that was beautiful...it was so sad and loving. that Deborah sure gone nuts. poor Teresa and her family. that stupid, daughter of a witch, meanie Deborah is such a JERK! love the story, BTW.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
I enjoyed every minute of this story and can't wait for updates of Mikemo.
Angel chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
This is a really good story! At first I didn't think this was gonna be a good story, what with the ghost and the turtles mixed [no offense, i get confused when something un-ninja-turtle gets mixed with tmnt] but it turned out to be a fantastic story! Im on chap 4 so I hope all goes well!
Sunny Lighter chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
aww cute story
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Oooh. Can't wait. the suspence is killing me.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Suspensful. Just one thing. Be careful when writng things in Spanish. I've noticed that the translations were off not because Spanish transltated into English can sound funny (which does happen)but you misused a few words. In one of the letters: "Te quitaré lo que más amas", it literally translates to "You take away what you love most." I know it should read "I'll take away what you love most" or "We'll take away what you love most." This mistranslations was the result of writing a "Te" instead use "Me" (for "I").
Danica Moonstar chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
I'm loving this story. I had tears in my eyes. Poor Teresa had to suffer a terrible death like that. I really hope she finds peace. Mikey is awesome in this story.

update! I can't wait