Reviews for All The Difference In One Word
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
Okay wow that was just plain PAINFUL my heart hurts so much but I also loved it and I love you
Rose-Bloodwater13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I admit I cried for at least 3/4 of this story. It was beautifully bittersweet.
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I'm severely depressed now;( But the story was beautiful.
Nazoshinwa chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Q_Q
utterlyheartbroken chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Why?!
Why must this be so beautifully sad?
Poor Bruce, and Wally, he was just so- ugh, sweet.
I really loved reading this!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is putting me to tears! Wally and Bat forever! T.T
CrimsoneyedSora chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
gosh i can't believe i cried TT good job mate.
Callie24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Holy freaking heartbreak, that was beautiful.

There are no words I can use to express how I feel about this, because I don't even know. You are a great writer, even if you did just kill off Wally. This was great.
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Thanks God my family isn't home. I couldn't explain for them why I'm crying in front the computer.
MIM199 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! T_T to sad, why did you kill flash and then had to go and leave batman alone again. *hic* but it was still pretty good i guess
xXWeShouldShoutXx chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
A very commendable, eloquent, and beautiful story. It's difficult to portray characters so out of their element as Flash being serious and Batman being sad, but you did it extremely well, and I keep this story in the highest of regards. I look forward to reading more of your fics.
smokingcaramels chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
D: Poor Wally and Bruce! I loved Wally having Bruce write the letter, that was all kinds of adorable/sadness.
Kyer chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I swear I have GOT to start checking on the genre before clicking on fics. :'(

"And then The Spectre and the Phantom Stranger came and made everything okay and all was well and sunshine complete with Unicorns and Fluffy Bugs Bunnies. The End."

There. :)