Reviews for The Way We Were: The Prequel to Perhaps Not to Be
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Hope you don't stop writing
angiolina chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
¡Esto es terrible! Te seguiré en tu blog, hace mucho tiempo q no entro en the writers coffee shop y nunca en fictionpad
grabadietcoke chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
I miss this story. )

He tried - I like that she still asked him. She made her desire known.
grabadietcoke chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Reminds me of how truly messed up he was ..."You chose her remember?"
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
What a mess! I can't belive how small he is? He's suppose to be s grown up but is to scared to speak his mind everywhere. It's sad

Take care
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Poor little rich boy :/

Never a thought about her feelings just his own!

I can't even feel sorry for him

Take care
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really want to read Epov of this chapter! From Bellas point of view he's really scared of loosing her but I bet that that's not really how E sees it, huh

He's really treating her like a dirty little secret! Not worthy of the Great Edward Cullen (aka AssWard!)
roon0 chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
This is even more heartbreaking given what we know. If only Edward could have been braver.
genevieve blanc chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
It was a very bittersweet chapter
pauleen chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I love the outtakes. They make the story more understanding about their history and why they are the way they are at present. Now that I'm caught up. I eagerly await your updates. Comeback soon with more juicy drama.
Soni's Angel chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
OMG! these two are so sad. If only they had really talked to each other about their true feelings and fears they may have made it. Edward's grandfather was a ass and Carlisle should have stood up for his son. Edward was not given any good role models for him to learn how to stand up for himself. He thinks that by marrying Jessica he is saving Bella from the wrath of his grandfather. It is so good to know from the main story that they both do learn their lessons, let's just hope it sticks and they don't fall into the same destructive pattern.
reyes139 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
breaks my heart just hearing the sadness in her voice and his thoughts and to think if he would have just stood up to his grandfather they could have been together and happy
ECullen50Shades chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Bella continued to lie there, watching me, as I waited impatiently for her words. She could create or destroy me with her simple expression and I hated that. I hated the power she had over me. I hated that I needed her so desperately.

...

That speaks volumes to me. Bella holds power over him just as she feels he does over her. It's a two way street for sure in that department.

"What took you so long?" she asked with a tired sigh as she shifted under the blankets while tossing them back to invite me into the warm cocoon of her bed.

...

She couldn't stay away from him either just like he couldn't stay away from her. Another two way street.

Edward is not the only one who made mistakes and I am glad in the main story that Bella realizes she is not just a victim in all this. She made wrong choices as well.

So many lives have suffered at the hands of grandpa. I sure do hope he gets what is coming to him!

xoxo
pascal1 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Amazing(ly stupid) how she can let Edward get near her again after putting her through this.
sleepwalker1 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
This was nice. I always enjoy the little peeks into their past. It adds so much to the story.