Reviews for The Searchers
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Very well done ! Please more stories !
Breezyme123 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Geez... You know you are too into a story when you catch yourself mentally creeping down stairs and checking every corner right along with the characters. lmao ! Which is also the sign of a well written story. :D I Love this story series so far. TY for taking the time and energy to write this and give us such good entertainment.
mickelus chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
I love this story so far. The only issue I've noticed is in this chapter you said that Claire used a M246 had the right idea, but the weapon you were talking about is the M249 SAW.
qartvubhnj chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Ah, just as good as Tripod. Once again, it's very well written, the story just seems to draw you in, leaving you wanting more. I'm looking forward to reading the other stories in this series.
Ellaine7 chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Scared me their for awhile. I kept thinking Claire was going to die and Sam would be alone. But nope, she is alright and the group is ready to head back to Alaska! I can't wait to start reading Homeward Bound. Great job on this fic )
Ellaine7 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
I loved how you brought Chris in on chapter 6. It was a sweet reunion with Claire and him ). And wow, Jill is pissed about what they were planning to do to is in kill mode now.
Ellaine7 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
This story is good, if not better than the first one "Tripod." I'm enjoying it so far. Love the idea of Jill being so determined to get that one person she deeply cares for. Angela.
bhernandez02897 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
AWESOME! At last you finish it well its only been two months but it feels like FOREVER! It of course was VERY VERY VERY awesome just like Tripod. Can't wait for you to start another fic!
lilbit1016 chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
Loved the update see you soon :)
Hidden Relevance chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Good gracious that's a heckuva way to end this! I kinda like the fact that they're back full circle to travelling overland. It just fits for the period and feel of the whole postapocalyptic world.

But yeah, enjoyed this as always my dear, and I'll definitely be watching for another RE fic from you when you get around to it!
ladybugsmomma chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
I can't wait to read the next segment! Great job on this one! The line was spoken in Aliens 2. Love that movie!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
loved it, glad that everyone made it out alive, and can not wait for the sequel whenever it comes.
Moviac chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
So Wesker still is a danger, zombies are still roaming the world, Claire is slowly recovering from her injuries and our favorite group of survivors still has to go to Alaska without any type of aircraft.

Sounds like your next story is going to be promising. I can't wait to read it as I really want to know what's going to happen next, so please post it soon. Thanks in advance.
lilbit1016 chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
nice update :)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
love it can not wait for more
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »