Reviews for Miss Me When I'm Gone
Marzi chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I am now caught up with the term 'shelf-babies' and am giggling. Heh Yea, I've always wondered about her having other children..

Also, wonderful smut- not badly written at all and that bare hint of plot is a LOT more than what other pieces of smut present, and it's actually thought provoking. -laugh-

(shelf babies.. -giggle-)
sci-fied chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
"Her dress is green because it's a color we will likely never see her in due to how the show is mostly green-screened"

Oooo, how very true; I did not even consider that.

Hot but great plot.

sci
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hey there,

WOW this is a great story from word one to last, truly inspired and I ADORED it honestly. It's TERRIFIC so keep it up, it's fantastic.

Melissa
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I don't think it was horrible! I think it was well written...hehe "Shelf Babies" :P

Crystal
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Well, this was a wonderful oneshot and a glimpse on what could have happened back then...since we don't know much about the time of The Five after Oxford. And even Amada Tapping once said in an interview (if I remember correctly) that Helen and Nikola may have very well acted on their feelings for each other. So, your story would even fit into canon.

Personally, I don't think your smut was badly written at all, on the contrary - it was pretty well done. Plus, Nikola and Helen are just hot together, the chemistry they have is just amazing. (One thing though - just out of curiosity - you didn't mention anything about Nikola's vampiric side. Just noticed it because in many fanfics his vampiric traits come out when having sex.)

I even think in was in character for both Nikola and Helen to act that way, especially as you mentioned Helen always forgiving Nikola, no matter how much trouble he causes. So I'm convinced that she has too feelings for him and had them probably for a long time. (And the fact that she was sad and disappointed about not carrying his child - oh, that made me a little sad too.)

Anyway, hope I didn't bore you with my rambling. But thanks for writing this story, you did a wonderful job with it and I enjoyed it greatly!