Reviews for Silent Atonement
Euphoracle chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
I guess Sebastian really didn't love Ciel. If he had, he wouldn't have abandoned him. The one who loves you doesn't leave you all alone. This is a one-sided Seba/Ciel.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
W8 so are they legit sending letters to each other or are they just thinking these things?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Angsssty alright! My poor fangirl heart xD
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
I love this story but i just want my bbys to be happy and season 2 made that very difficult :(
So thank you for continuing it in this story!
Yuukilover chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful! ;-;
Christine Jay chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
WOW! This short story is absolutely amazing! It got me into tears! It's so heartbreaking but that's what angst is right? You are such a good writer, sorry for late review by the way!
janette chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
what the hell was going through your mind as you wrote this

i actually shed a tear

i dare say shakespeare's work couldn't campare to the tradgedy you left here.

i thank you deeply

the best work i've read in my life

truly one hell of a writer
Paxloria chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
the stories good , but I think there are a few things that wood make it better.

Ciel & Sebastian couldn't have spent ALL those years together at their mansion could they? Didn't they go out and DO anything at all?

When they parted and lived separetly, what were thier lifs like?

How did they spend their time?
Paxloria chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Demons don't get ill frome being out in the cold.
kiroigenaya chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
OMG! I cried so hard! (sob!)I'm alittle over-sensitive when it comes to extremely sad stuff like this,and this is one of the (sniffle)saddest storys I've read!(sniffle sniffle)

I'm not saying its bad,its actualy a great tragedy,I thought the ending was one of the best(sniffle)parts,tragedy-wise.

all in all,nice story.
Overd0se chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
awww! great ending! i will read the sequel!
Overd0se chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
cool! sounds good!
Shadows curse chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
I didnt want to login just to say this much I finished the first one yay and poor ceil I didnt cry at all suprisingly but now im on the sequel so yay for me;p and sorta readin fast
snoopygirl11 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
You showed Ciel's frustration brilliantly. I really liked the use of chess pieces especially due to the irony that most of his previous "chess pieces" are no longer with him.
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I just love the idea of Sebastian and Ciel writing letter to each other in this way. Great representation of their current feelings! They both felt very in-character here in their words, considering their new circumstances. Wow! This was your first fanfic? (I notice you've got a couple more by now). Great start!