Reviews for The fate of the Jinchuuriki REDUX
eljosa chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Ahhh, it's a shame you haven't continued this story. This is really great. And i love the way you portray the characters. Sooo 'them'. Hope you'll find a time to continue this. And finish this perhaps. Good job by the way.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
You have a real jewel here. It would be a shame to leave it unfinished...
Zrye13 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
update... please? :D
iKyoheii chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
aww it was just getting to the cute part :O

I hope...

Loved itt

Looking forward for more!
CutieSOS chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I really like this.

i hope you continue it.
BluEbErRy-ChAn chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Your the first author for me to review in 2 years. Nice work, I will be waiting for your update.
ShadowFAIT chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
cool story so far, can't wait to see how this goes. post soon!

you have a good writing style and I enjoy reading it, but I found myself a bit confused at some points in this chapter, such as when the sand team and the leaf team were suddenly together. When things happen between chapters, don't forget to explain it. Other than the little confusion, I think you did a great job with the fight scene and expression of Gaara's emotions. Keep up the good work!
Karoimirth chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
ohhh poor Gaara-kun...Damn you, Shukaku! :(

I looooove your new writting style (I read Fate of the Jinchuuriki 1), update soon please! :D
LadyOfMist92 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Who would know that hina could kick gaaras butt xD i really like your story so far and i hope you will continue this :)
Heythur chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I'm really liking this so far seems interesting. I didn't notice any really major mistakes. I hope you continue with this story. ] it's been a lot of 48 hours P
MatrimC chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I had the same reaction the first time I saw the two of them together. They are really cute together. Thanks for the good read!
Hina-chancares8 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I think that the reason why I read this story in the first place, for once, was BECAUSE of the summary. It actually made me laugh so I clicked on it and I'm pleased to say that I was definitely not disappointed! I really like this story so far, despite there only being one chapter. It's extremely well written, there are so few people on this site who can truly draw their readers in with the first chapter. You should be proud that you are one of those few people. Anyways, since my rambling rant is over with all I have let to say is update soon!