Reviews for Inescapable
sarah chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
OMG NIKKI, THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE OF YOUR FANFICS :O :D :P
Bluestarshine chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It's really weird because I swear that I reviewed this - but maybe I reviewed it in my head? Hahaha...Well, I think this was amazing, and really touching. And you write Rose really, really well. I would LOVE to see a cute, bonding moment between Rose and Damon. But it's just a suggestion. Really, really great job. Keep up the good work, and if you've got any more ideas please update.
arquent chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aww! Sad! But it was well written and full of emotion! I really hope Rose doesn't die because she is MY favorite character too! (Well, next to Anna anyway!):)
LexzieRulz chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh wow. I must say I love the way you write Rose.

And I love how you added Liz into this, she was in character. The ending was so sad. You are a terrific writer.
yasmina9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Sad, very sad for Rose. I do not want her to die either, but I am in agreement with you that the promo's are heading that way. If she is going to die, then it would be nice for her to die in Damon's arms.
CynicalAuthoress chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
'This wasn't a romance novel, where everyone has a happily ever after. And if it was, I was the one standing in the way of Damon and Elena, the pair destined to be together, and I had to be killed off for them to be together. They would have a happy ending, not me. I would be nothing but a vague memory to them.'

That's the most honest thing you could probably say about Rose's (probable) death. And the saddest.

Amazing work. It's very fluid and realistic :)
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
*Sigh* you already know my opinion, but I'll post a review:

I HATE YOU FOR POSTING THIS AND FOR KILLING OFF ROSE! '(

Apart from that, I LOVE IT! ) As said many many times, you're a really AMAZING writer )
Jasper VS Damon chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
aww that was really sad :( I really don't want rose to die but the story was good all the same :)
aroseforyou chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh my goodness! This was quite a story! You are such a talented writer, and yeah I don't want rose to die either :( great story!