Reviews for Kairos
unverified chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Wow, this was really beautiful. I'm still sad that Fred died, though.

My requests- I currently like the NextGen, so maybe LilyScorpius? o.o I know, I'm unpopular.

Keep writing!
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
This one was really great. At first, I thought it was going to be a romance one so I was iffy about reading it. I'm strictly canon (Ron/Hermione FTW!). But, I really like the idea of an unlikely friendship between Hermione and Fred. The ending was so sad, but very beautiful.
mirage888 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
*sniff* awwww... Fred's death was possibly the SADDEST thing for me when I read the books. This was very sweet. I'm happy to be a top reviewer! I like to latch onto an author and help 'em out.
LilyAnaRose chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Beautiful! this is a very cute story. you have a very fun/ unique story/idea happening here. i have never encountered a story like this!

Heres a request for you: A sort of 4some, the Maraders.

Personally i have always been one for humor, i would just love to see one of the Marauders just being Marauders. Y'know, just a chapter of them goofing off, having fun.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was really cute! I can't think of a request right now, but maybe later I'll send something in.
ilovemybestfriends chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was really cute! :D Would you be willing to do my pairings?

Katie B./Oliver W.

Rose W./Scorpius M.

Teddy L./Victoire W.

If you need an OC for James S. P., I'd gladly provide one. ;)
mirage888 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Yay! Yay! Yay! Haha can you tell I'm excited? I'm sure I'll think of more pairings later, but here are a few I'd like to see:

Fred/Hermione: I AM a diehard Ron and Hermione fan, but her with Fred can be very entertaining.

Remus/Anyone: I'd be curious to see if he had much girl experience back in the day. So this would be a school days story for him.

Hagrid/Madame Maxime: I view this as something endearingly amusing :)