Reviews for The Chronicles of Chris Winchester
LittleSparkle chapter 40 . 9/21
Frankly, I think the character is fine. If you want to make her more realistic you can start with the next chapters. Its kinda a bummer that well have to wait longer...
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 40 . 9/3
Can't wait!
kissacazador chapter 39 . 2/28
I can't blame her for saying "Nothing"- as there is gonna be some type of confrontation in the next chapter! I loved it when Sam squeezed her to hard, lol.
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 39 . 2/25
Please continue.
Ileana chapter 39 . 1/28
Yay! You're back. Please update soon :)
snn7b chapter 39 . 1/11
WOW, just read all these chapters... Man they are good... I need to know what happens...
Sammie669 chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
She's starting to make me mad lol
Sammie669 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
I love this chapter. Even though I broke down, when she said help me Sammy. You have a gift for writing
Sammie669 chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
I absolutely love this book so much,already.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Do what you think is best :)
sweetkiwi604 chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Great writing. Thought Chris was the one really hurt and it was Dean bleeding on her.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
I like the idea of Chris and Gabriel together. It make since too because they have a lot to relate to and he knew her since she was little. It would be perfect! Archangel and a badass hunter! Oh, the could have a surprise Nephilim baby who helps stop the apocalypse or something. Anyway, Gabriel and Chris would be perfect!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I like the Chris Winchester series pretty good so far, but I can't help but point out how pathetic she is. In every Chris Winchester story so far, she cries at least 3 times per chapter, is weak, and just plain pathetic! I mean come on, she's supposed to be a strong Winchester like her brothers, but how can she when you write her crying every 5 freaking seconds! (Otherwise the stories are okay so far, except you make John Winchester an abusive dick when he was an okay dad in the show, but definitely not abusive and loved his kids) Anyway, please make your character stronger like a True Winchester. Because the girl your writing is pathetic and so un-Winchesterlike!
kissacazador chapter 38 . 9/7/2014
I love the earlier chapters, but its YOUR story, so its really up to you! From personal experience, I never changes any of mine, except the MANY grammar problems, but you are the ONLY one who can decide!

Have fun!
kissacazador chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
Well, at least Sam was there to comfort her!