Reviews for The Chronicles of Chris Winchester
Sammie669 chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
She's starting to make me mad lol
Sammie669 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
I love this chapter. Even though I broke down, when she said help me Sammy. You have a gift for writing
Sammie669 chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
I absolutely love this book so much,already.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Do what you think is best :)
sweetkiwi604 chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
Great writing. Thought Chris was the one really hurt and it was Dean bleeding on her.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
I like the idea of Chris and Gabriel together. It make since too because they have a lot to relate to and he knew her since she was little. It would be perfect! Archangel and a badass hunter! Oh, the could have a surprise Nephilim baby who helps stop the apocalypse or something. Anyway, Gabriel and Chris would be perfect!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I like the Chris Winchester series pretty good so far, but I can't help but point out how pathetic she is. In every Chris Winchester story so far, she cries at least 3 times per chapter, is weak, and just plain pathetic! I mean come on, she's supposed to be a strong Winchester like her brothers, but how can she when you write her crying every 5 freaking seconds! (Otherwise the stories are okay so far, except you make John Winchester an abusive dick when he was an okay dad in the show, but definitely not abusive and loved his kids) Anyway, please make your character stronger like a True Winchester. Because the girl your writing is pathetic and so un-Winchesterlike!
kissacazador chapter 38 . 9/7/2014
I love the earlier chapters, but its YOUR story, so its really up to you! From personal experience, I never changes any of mine, except the MANY grammar problems, but you are the ONLY one who can decide!

Have fun!
kissacazador chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
Well, at least Sam was there to comfort her!
brandibuckeye chapter 38 . 9/5/2014
I wouldn't min if younchnged them, but I'm also ok with how they are. It's your story, do whatever you feel is right. I can't wait for season 2!
brandibuckeye chapter 37 . 9/1/2014
Agh, again so much suspense! Love it tho. Please update again soon!
Ileana chapter 36 . 6/1/2014
Great chapter. Please update soon! :)
kissacazador chapter 36 . 5/25/2014
Wow. ..Awesome. now onto the next season! I really loved that safe word! I also loved how Sam and Chris kept that little "headache" a secret too.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/14/2014
I always love this story! Excited for more!
dogsbody01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Me like Chris. Please promise me, that she isn't going to be Lucifer's vessel.