Reviews for Psyren High
angel r chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
really good, id like some more though
stoicWanderer chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Please continue this story... PLEASE!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Fascinating premise. I would like to see where you take it.
beautiful-surreal chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
XD Haha! That was entertaining, and kinda funny. More detail and emotion would make it funnier though. _
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Well I'm glad that someone actually has something that isn't a oneshot in Pysren :)

Some constructive crit: Your characters seem a bit OOC. Amamiya really wouldn't willingly consent for someone to see her vunerable and crying and she wouldn't ask them for a shoulder to cry on. She's independent and while she does rely on Ageha she didn't start to rely on him until he had saved her life before. Meeting him for the first time she isn't going to ask for s shoulder to cry on, especially if she's still the Ice Queen.

As well you seem to only have dialouge happening right now. It would be really helpful to the reader if you describe the lace a bit more, that way we know more about what it's like

~Megasaurus the Dinosaur~
Kira's sister chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Are you going to continue this?
Kira's sister chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
What an interesting idea :)
Nadie Amalgamous chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really like this idea and I think it could turn into a really good story! You have some interesting things that could turn out to be a lot of fun! I hope you continue with this, and I can't wait to read more!

The one thing I didn't like was the portrayal of Ageha's sister. I know she can be rough on him, but I always kinda saw it as one of those "she's rough because she cares" cases. Either way, I can't wait to read more!