Reviews for Uptown Man Backstreet Guy
LoveCritic chapter 21 . 2/4
I lost sleep over this story. I have been up for two nights now reading this fan fiction and I must say it is amazing. I was about to say no one ever too Itachi that Sasuke was his brother. Then the ending of course changed that. I love how it was written this story has run me through the mills with emotion.
There were some issues I noticed through the story though such as a confusing plot. It would have made more sense if Shikamaru had shown up earlier in the story so we had a better understanding of him. Being a PI you would assume what he did to Pein would be against his morals, but he did not hesitate. If we had more of a background of him being violent at times it would have made a little more sense. Seeing as I doubt any of us were surprised at Sasukes actions throughout the story.
Thank you for the amazing read I hope you continue to write aspiring stories.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Gee...thanks for wasting my fucking time ...
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
This story was beyond amazing. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
oh god. i love the relationship between them :P this is turning out to be realllllyyy good.
Itakyuurocks chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
The anticipation is killing me
Marcia Andrea chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
¿Pues, qué podría decir? En primera instancia creo que para mi mala suerte tendré que hacer una minusia mi comentario, pero bueno, en fin, me encanto tu historia, me atrapo desde el primer capítulo y casi me sacas lágrimas para el último. Fue tan empalagoso, y tu haces la maravilla de hacerme gustar de aquello que no me gusta en demasía, espero que sigas escribiendo, al menos a mi me gusta como escribes, y seguiría cualquiera de tus historia. Te felicito por tu historia.
Sasa chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
Waaw what a good story, i really enjoyed your writing. The way you write drama is amazing. I liked that you took your time with making them fall in love. Even tho Itachi seems out of character with him being unsure wid having sex, but you balanced that aspect with his pride and power. And Sasuke character was top, the dude is a fool, but he is a fool with a big hart. Itachi and Sasuke story is a sad story, wether they just brothers or lovers/brothers. And you that part down.

The ending was a bit of a let down, mainly because the journey has being amazing. You really rushed wid the ending, if you took the time to write 1 or 2 chapters were you explain how sasuke figure out that naruto was alive, how did that effect him knowing what he did to Itachi, when did he get his life together? Why is Madera helping them now? And maybe some happy time for Itachi and sasuke, btw they still didnt go to the beach... Than this fanfiction would have been PERFECT

I trully loved this story!
le venuz chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
ending isn't what i expected it to be, kinda rushed, made no sense. Really wished it was different but over all it was fantastic! I cried like half the time I was reading this, it was awesome and the hatred and stuff was just so strong, great Job
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
очень здорово
NightmareMidnight-Destini chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I Have Been Looking For A Story Like This EVERY WHERE ! I Love It
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
Yay in the end Yaoi wins *tsks* I always hated Sakura with any male character. She isnt worthy of his beauty after all she is a 'hag' -_-" or in this case a whore.
I'm done ranting for now I adored this story minus the sakura and Itachi moments cause i'm heterophobic.
Fanimation Danimation chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
There's so many things I love about this story. Sasuke and Itachi being one of them. This was indeed a page turner, or should I say a "clicker"? Hm, anywooie, this entire storyline/plot was excellently thought out. You took your time to give a realistic feel in each chapter. Staying true to their original behavior with your own spin to it. Itachi was innocent underneath that hard mask, and I felt my heart just melt. Here I'm thinking, he's a complete badazz, and it turns out he is, but also have that other half. Sasuke fits him perfectly! Oh, there were times where my heart clutched, times where I nearly broke my face with a smile, times where I annoyed my mom when I "AWWWWWWWWWed", etc... This should be an example for all the Sasuke/Itachi and Itachi/Sasuke. Beautiful, Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
why does everyone have a obsession with that whore with Itachi *whimpers* Do you not realize in the anime Itachi could be thrown in prison for even being with her -_-" He is ten times her age which is pretty young.
You people sicken me :(
LAUREN chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
ITASASU ITASASU ITASASU!
annynomous chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
i will be sad is sasuke is a top i want him uke