Reviews for Uptown Man Backstreet Guy
Gee...thanks for wasting my fucking time ...
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
This story was beyond amazing. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
oh god. i love the relationship between them :P this is turning out to be realllllyyy good.
Itakyuurocks chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
The anticipation is killing me
Marcia Andrea chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
¿Pues, qué podría decir? En primera instancia creo que para mi mala suerte tendré que hacer una minusia mi comentario, pero bueno, en fin, me encanto tu historia, me atrapo desde el primer capítulo y casi me sacas lágrimas para el último. Fue tan empalagoso, y tu haces la maravilla de hacerme gustar de aquello que no me gusta en demasía, espero que sigas escribiendo, al menos a mi me gusta como escribes, y seguiría cualquiera de tus historia. Te felicito por tu historia.
Sasa chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
Waaw what a good story, i really enjoyed your writing. The way you write drama is amazing. I liked that you took your time with making them fall in love. Even tho Itachi seems out of character with him being unsure wid having sex, but you balanced that aspect with his pride and power. And Sasuke character was top, the dude is a fool, but he is a fool with a big hart. Itachi and Sasuke story is a sad story, wether they just brothers or lovers/brothers. And you that part down.

The ending was a bit of a let down, mainly because the journey has being amazing. You really rushed wid the ending, if you took the time to write 1 or 2 chapters were you explain how sasuke figure out that naruto was alive, how did that effect him knowing what he did to Itachi, when did he get his life together? Why is Madera helping them now? And maybe some happy time for Itachi and sasuke, btw they still didnt go to the beach... Than this fanfiction would have been PERFECT

I trully loved this story!
le venuz chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
ending isn't what i expected it to be, kinda rushed, made no sense. Really wished it was different but over all it was fantastic! I cried like half the time I was reading this, it was awesome and the hatred and stuff was just so strong, great Job
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
очень здорово
NightmareMidnight-Destini chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I Have Been Looking For A Story Like This EVERY WHERE ! I Love It
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
Yay in the end Yaoi wins *tsks* I always hated Sakura with any male character. She isnt worthy of his beauty after all she is a 'hag' -_-" or in this case a whore.
I'm done ranting for now I adored this story minus the sakura and Itachi moments cause i'm heterophobic.
Fanimation Danimation chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
There's so many things I love about this story. Sasuke and Itachi being one of them. This was indeed a page turner, or should I say a "clicker"? Hm, anywooie, this entire storyline/plot was excellently thought out. You took your time to give a realistic feel in each chapter. Staying true to their original behavior with your own spin to it. Itachi was innocent underneath that hard mask, and I felt my heart just melt. Here I'm thinking, he's a complete badazz, and it turns out he is, but also have that other half. Sasuke fits him perfectly! Oh, there were times where my heart clutched, times where I nearly broke my face with a smile, times where I annoyed my mom when I "AWWWWWWWWWed", etc... This should be an example for all the Sasuke/Itachi and Itachi/Sasuke. Beautiful, Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
why does everyone have a obsession with that whore with Itachi *whimpers* Do you not realize in the anime Itachi could be thrown in prison for even being with her -_-" He is ten times her age which is pretty young.
You people sicken me :(
LAUREN chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
ITASASU ITASASU ITASASU!
annynomous chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
i will be sad is sasuke is a top i want him uke
PaperBows chapter 21 . 4/4/2012
Does another review still matter at this point ? Never mind, I just couldn't read this whole story and not leave a review while it is so much deserved, actually, I don't know what took me so long to click on this story but I spent the last two days reading this and really, I can't figure out how you could write something so long and keep eachchapter so interesting.

One of the things that I found the most striking and wonderful was Itachi and Madara's relationship. I love MadaIta whether it is yaoi or not, but for some reason, I always found it difficult to read a fic in which Madara is openly showing some affection for Itachi, but this time, I just don't know, it was so sweet and at the same time, it seemed so natural, just flowing together so naturally that I could only agree and hope for more. Itachi's childish demeanor towards him was like something he just would do, and didn't look really childish in the end, my fovourite moments of all the times ! The most tearing part for me was when Itachi tried to commit suicide and when he cried over him, I don't know how many tissues I just used over this ! He is so fitting in this father role, truthfully, a few fic would make me find Madara crying realistic but you just did that !

And another matter, Itachi being naive about relationships and sexual matters, I would have argued in any other fic that no, Itachi can't be that naive but here you just shup me up. You have this way of making things that would be considered OOC so totally in character and I really found myself attached to this side of his personality, you balance it all with the way he can be cruel and mature on other matters, it's as if, his mind is mature but his way of acting is childish, and the way Madara considers him a baby just make me melt ! How can you do that and keep him in character !

I've always loved rebellious, arrogant Sasuke in AU's, it just fits his personality in canon,but the way he is protective of Itachi for once (and not the other way around) is really refreshing. Did I mention that I love SasuIta ? He was so cruel to him near the end, why must he have done this to this poor baby ? (Yes, this is me blatantly ignoring the fact that Itachi just hurt him too xD)

No, really, This was beautiful and heart-clenching and sweet and ; _ ; there's so much more to say, I'm sorry I'm just out of words right now.

Thank you so much for writing this.

Take care.