Reviews for Missing Scenes from the FIOverse
Ryane-Foxx chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
:) really enjoyed all these little scenes, didn't realize I would like them until I read them . Hope there's more at some point
Laura-trekkie chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
It was good seeing the various dynamics from Shannon and Kelly's pov, as it's not one we see often in the main story.
Athena13 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
That was a wonderful addition to the scene in the story. I hope you come back to the FIOverse sooner rather than later. Or create a whole new first time universe for Tibbs. I love your writing and imagination.
astragail chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Great chapter here too! Can't wait to read everything you are researching. You always do a wonderful job!
xenascully chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
aww
JosGotGlock chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
I think I really would like this place that Shannon and Kelly are in. Although, I can sympathize with Shannon about not being able to be close to Jethro, it seems really great that they can at least talk to one another. I think what I really want to know, is what happens when they are all in that place together! Wow, I have so many ideas around that and what happens along the way to get them there. Ha! I wanted to tell you I really love these little snippets of information that you keep dropping along the way. They keep me thinking/plotting about where you'll go next. Great job, and can't wait to catch up with you again!
DS2010 chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
very cool fill in
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter. It was very sweet.

Can't wait for more.
angelscatie chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter
gosgirl chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Fabulous missing scene - great way to wake up on a Monday morning! Loved this... and it was wonderful to see things from Shannon's perspective and have glimpses into her feelings and the constraints she has and how it all affects her emotionally. You have done a superb job throughout the FIO verse of giving us a very rounded Shannon (which was no mean feat considering she's been a disembodied voice through most of it!), so kudos to you for that.

And what I particularly liked with this one was showing a realistic and plausible Shannon who's not the saint, not the perfect woman but a real one... one who is warm and generous and strong but also hurting over what she's lost and feeling envious of what Tony has with Jethro, not because it's Tony but because it's something she'll not have again for a long time. And I really, really liked that flash of anger... so real.

It was also fantastic to view Tony through Shannon's and it melted me when he asked where Kelly was sitting and if she could feel him, so I can only imagine how it would be for her mother. She's had a chance to observe the real Tony that Jethro sees but has also worked out the masks... loved her acknowledgement that he's such a handful, and also that Jethro must have such fun with him.

And those joint wishes of Shannon and Jethro's of wishing to see and touch the other were really poignant and Jethro's whole speech about 'he gets me' and accepting his girls into his life had me sniffling... lovely that although he subconsciously realised that Tony did all along, it was a 'thing', the book, that perhaps really brought it home to Jethro. Really enjoyed the grown up conversation with Kelly at the end, with Kelly wanting to support her mum. LOL at the teasing... and the head slap!
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
good chapter
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Wow! That was wonderful! I love the way Tony is so accepting of shannon and Kelly and vice versa. I also had to go back and read about Jethros great escape. That was a hoot! Thank you for writing these already looking forward to the next moment.
jdsreignsupreme chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I am already depressed knowing that one day this series is going to have to end. It has captivated me right from the first chapter and it just keeps getting better. Your imagination is a wonder to behold. Thank you so much for sharing it with us...thank you.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
You just love teasing us with how things are gonna be when Tony and Gibbs join them! You need a whole new story in the future of when they are all together! With some Kate and Franks scenes thrown in too!

Ps... *hugs Shannon*
Alisa123 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
good one...loved it...looking forward to more.

alisa