Reviews for Bad Dreams & Sad Things
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This looks so intriguing. I love stories with a mature Bella, soul-searching, and the possibility of growth and change. I so hope you decide to continue it someday soon.
milkfetus10 chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
Omg! I can't believe I didn't review this chapter! Can't wait for more!
PaintingRed chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Thanks for writing! This chapter wa ! I'm always so happy to see these two get together. :) Was scared a bit for Bella's safety when Mike showed up...hopefully he got the hint? Update soon!
PaintingRed chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Please continue! I was behind of some of the chapters, but I really want to see what happens with Bella and Edward. :)
old acct chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I like where you are going. I may have to read this one with a box of tissues :-(
milkfetus10 chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
Omg! Too hot to handle! I am eager to know what will happen with Edward and Bella! What is Mike's problem! Can't he get a hint!
milkfetus10 chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Continue! This story rocks! Hope you decide to continue!
Ruby Pen chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
You should definitely continue. I love stories like this and I think it would be a real shame if you didn't continue it. Please keep writing.

Ruby xx
elisabeth2me chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
It's a great story, I love it!
milkfetus10 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Well I am intrigued! Hope mike isn't a stalker! Great chapter!
LittlePIXIEx chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Wow this is good and intresting can't wait for more :-)
Elvirina chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
This has a pretty great beginning. Keep up the good work. Added you to my alerts so i Can read more later.
PaintingRed chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Ahhhh! Please update soon. :)
fabbydulcinea chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
ooooooooooh i'll probably be more scared of Rosalie..but ehh that's a given...

awwww i loved how Edward helped her out..they're cute together and buahahhahha that has got to be the most funny Alice-moment..i can't believe she wrote the license plate xD
fabbydulcinea chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh they met!

oh my! playerward! i liked the lyrics to the song! and ahhhhhhh yes he's chasing after her!

by the way, i hate those dates!...the ones where all there is, is awkward silence...urgh