Reviews for Two Days…
EC4EVA chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
I really like your story, Malcolm is my favourite character in Star Trek! I hope you continue this!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
This is such a good story. I hope you continue this. Pretty please?
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
If all this has happened to Malcolm I'm surprised he's recovered psychologically enough to be considered as a head of department. I'm not sure about the 'sick f*' description, but he IS damaged - desperately damaged, and I'm not sure Trip is taking that seriously enough. Still - time will tell!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Wow, they certainly got lucky with the penthouse suite!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Hmm. Trip appears to have been impressed, but I'm afraid Malcolm was never going to swallow that piece of advice!
ReedObsessive chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
OMG this is such an AMAZING story. PLEASE tell me you'll continue this? Pretty pretty please?
Lupinesence chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Cool fic so far, I know it's been a while but I really hope you update this one day :)
Belen09 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
I particularly like your last chapter and 'cross-training' is a very good idea! Thank you - I am enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I'm so glad that you posted! Do you think you can get it done in 10 after all? Or may it be stretched out once again? I loved the chapter and I loved the way the story it going! Cant wait to see what happens next!
Mar-one chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
It was so great. I really loved it! I just love that Mal found his soul mate thank you.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mar-one chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Goodness! i have one more chapter to go but i have school tomorrow! WOW can you write! At first i was a little worried on how you were writing Mal, but it makes sense. Can't wait till the next chapter. Thanks!
Rowvle chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
I liked how you've managed to incorporate Malcolm's aquaphobia into the story and given reasons why he is aquaphobic. I like how his aquaphobia was brought on in this instance by the bath tub, you described his thoughts and feelings really well and overall this was a nice chapter :)
Rowvle chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Sorry, it's taken me so long to review! I've been taking a break from writing/reading fanfic because of my sixth-form work and stuff, but I'm slowly coming back to this site :)

Well, wasn't this chapter saucy! XD

I loved how nervous Mal was at first, and I think you have their 'drunk' characters spot on, that's totally how I'd imagine their speech to be if they were drunk :) You're very good at writing Trip and Mal as characters, they were completely believable and I can't wait to get on to the next chapter, well done!
BookQ36 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
I found it! They didn't know about Mestral until "Carbon Creek" in season two, three episodes after "Two Days and Two Nights"

I'm loving this story so far. The first chapter had me scared - how DARE you kill Malcolm? - but chapter 2 made it better, and now I'm really enjoying chapter 3
Theta Serpentis chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Firstly, before I get on to the review proper, I need to apologise for being an ungrateful and totally unmitigated arse. I promised you months ago that I would review this and never actually did. If you wish to attack me with a spork for this, I will happily lend you said kitchen implement.

The fact that Chef is a temporal agent is absolutely delightful - especially with details such as the Greek coin there to make it more vivid - and he and his fellow agent provided excellent comic relief while present.

Your substitution of an Earth language for an alien language worked well - for someone not familiar with the language used - and nothing related to that seemed out of place (which is the best possible sign, all things considered).

I was glad to see Malcolm's aquaphobia acting up and I look forward to reading the rest of the story.