Reviews for Hush
dosqueen67 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I first read this story ages and ages ago, long before I ever shipped Blam. It really is a strong piece of writing in my opinion. Kudos!
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Good one off.
TycheLives chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Well this fic is really quite lovely :)
Renae Shnucumbs chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I loved it. So. Much.

(P.s. This should have happened the first time Blaine found Kurt too. )

Off to see if you have anymore Blam.

Renae
Genim Stilinski chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love the amount of detail you put into this!
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Just realized I didn't review this before. So now's the time.

This one is just as great in its description and emotional content as the Warrior story I just read. I think that's something you're very gifted with, You put in a lot of images and details but never overload your writing. It works for some reason and amplifies the atmosphere of what you are writing.

Funny thing is, the fact that this happens in a library is such a burst of genius. The setting seems to be perfect for their encounter, especially with the silence rules and the secrecy of it happening in the abandoned area. Both characters are very believable when you write them and Sam's anxiety but curiosity comes across well. And that last statement - perfect.

Another awesome read, thanks for putting it up.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was one heck of a way to come out! I loved it!
GreggoAddict chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I'm not usually a huge huge fan of slash fics but this one was really good. You have a great writing ability, with the detail and wordiness. I especially liked how meaningful it was for Sam and how it was almost like a, soft, making love feel to it. Well done.
ellismorgan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I loved this. I personally dislike Blaine/Sam, but I'm trying to understand it in order to write it into a story I'm working on. This helped me so, so much. The reluctance that Sam has that couples with his undeniable need and want were just so amazing.
LauraCherie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Why does this story have no other reviews?

I am NOT a Blaine/Sam shipper and I LOVED this!

I love your style, so different from what I'm used to finding on here. I'm looking forward to you (hopefully) writing more stories in the future.