Reviews for New Life
hiya chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
holy shiiiiiiiii 9 chapters? freakin crazy man
Christina Wynnwood chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Okay. Now I'm confused. I like Alex! Bring him back! lol

Where did she end up this time?
Christina Wynnwood chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I gotta ask you something. How OLD is Lela? She seems decently mature but then I get the feeling that she's younger, too. Maybe that's just because I'm so old though. (21) Lol.
Christina Wynnwood chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I like how you changed narrator's in this chapter. It was interesting to see things from his point of view after rescuing the crazy girl who was fated to end up as subway-kill without him. )
Christina Wynnwood chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Hmmm... mysterious hero pulls subway-bait out of the path of speeding death. Very interesting and, like you said, mysterious.

The dialogue is very realistic and I like your writing style. It's smooth and clean.
Christina Wynnwood chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
As promised, here I am!

I had no idea this was 70 chapters though. I can't read it all in one night so I guess that I'll just have to favorite it. ) Oh poo. Lol. Just kidding.

Good start! Makes me want to go on and read more! Here I go!
YusukiShredder chapter 70 . 5/6/2011
Oh my goodness, that was wonderful. I loved it! It was amazing! :D hahahahah, I loved the part where Elizabeth syas, "Stop callign it an antique! You're makgin me feel old!" hahahahah, jsut awesome! XD

I absoltuely loved everythign about this. Oh, BTW, Diana doesn't have a partner. That's one thing she's really worried abotu, actually, because she's already 22.

I loved this sotry so much! I'm actually sad it's done. :) Aw, well, it was amazing while ti lasted hahaah

Well, done, m'lady! I'll send you two chapters of your story soon because this was just wonderful! :D
YusukiShredder chapter 69 . 5/6/2011
Aaaaaww! SO mushy and adorable and heart-warming, I nearly exploded again :D Oh, I jsut screamed, "AWWWW! It's so cute, I jsut-aww!" And my little sister cmae int eh room just as I did. She gaev me the weirdest look. hahahaha

Can't wait to dash over to the epilogue! Gasbfsuioafob ! (my excited sound)
YusukiShredder chapter 68 . 5/6/2011
! That was so cute I thought I'd burst! I loved the dialogue between Nathaneal and Alex. hahahah. Hilarious. I love Nathaneal's character-he's so unorthadox. XD Onto the enxt chapter!
LaughsWithTears chapter 70 . 4/30/2011
When I read chapter 68, I couldn't help but think: "Oh, Alex... You are so whipped..." Which I assume is something that people say when they a guy is so in love with a girl that they don't notice anything else. :P
YusukiShredder chapter 67 . 4/8/2011
AAAaaaaaaAaaaawww! Yay! :D The words have been said! That's always a turning point so cuuuuuute! Awwwwwwz! XD
YusukiShredder chapter 66 . 4/8/2011
Actually, this is one of the nicest time skips I've ever read. It flows well-it's not too shocking, and not too much tiem has passed. PLus, Alex is so adorable, how could I ever be bothered by a simple time skip? love Alex! Woot! hahaha

OOoh! I can't wait to see the sequel. But, fo course, I kind of have to finish reaidng the first one . ah... stupid busy life getitng in the way of my fun .

Anywya, great chapter! Love it, as always ;D haha
LaughsWithTears chapter 67 . 4/4/2011
Awww... Erika, it's SOO CUTE!
LaughsWithTears chapter 65 . 3/14/2011
That's what you get for being a meanie pants. EAT WRITERS BLOCK!
YusukiShredder chapter 64 . 3/10/2011
hahhaahah-yes, force the sister! Force her XD hahahaha

Aw, I loved that part so much. Nice romance bit. My heart fluttered a tad when Alex kissed her forehead like that.

I really think Lela should have had a bit of a stronger reaction. I liked the begining, but when people get cool and clam in situations like tha,t they often have a delayed reaction later. It's called post-traumatic-stress syndrom. It happens wiht soliders and really anyone who goes throiugh somethign traumatic.

But, as always, LOVED IT! Man, I love these two so much. Thye make me happy