Reviews for Save me
WiseGirl-AC chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Oh…my…God! This is an amazing fic! Please please please continue with it!
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
loved the chapter! thanks for not leaving as big of a cliff hanger as the last chapter :) cant wait to see what missouri's gonna say or how shes gonna help
Alexitonic chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
ahh evill. i love you and your story but the cliffhangers are evil!

haha can't wait for the update xD
AprilC3604 chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Awesome chapter! I hope bobby and dean get out and kick their evil butts! Please update soon!
AprilC3604 chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Omg you're evil lady. Love it! I can't wait to read more. Ahh please update!
Carver Edlund chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
oh my god! i cant believe you left it there! ahhh! i cannot wait for the next update! im just dying to find out what happened with dean and bobby and whats going on with libby and sam! please, please, please update soon!
Alexitonic chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
eviiiiil. EVIIIIIIL. EVIL!
Carver Edlund chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
aww im glad that dean and libby are acting like their old selves! cant wait till dean and the other hunters take down the vamps!
AprilC3604 chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
I loved this chapter. Deans a puppy lol I want him as a pet lol awesome job! Update soon!
Suz Singer chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
As a fellow SPN writer/addict, let me tell you right now- good, very good!

Especially for a first story!
Carver Edlund chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
i just found your story and i absolutely love it! it is wonderfully written and keeps grabbing my attention! i cant wait to see whats going to happen next between dean and libby and whats going on with libby and the voices :)
AprilC3604 chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Omg I loved this chapter. So glad she remembers dean and their moment was just perfect. You did great! I feel so bad for her. Them being in her head and all. Man I hope dean kills them all. I hope him and libby will be ok. Please update soon. I'm so hooked :)
AprilC3604 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Omg yay! She remembers! I'm so excited! Oh no. I have a bad feeling about that car. Please update soon :)
Iarmundowe chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Hey there! So I just started reading this and love it so far, can't wait to see what's gonna happen next... and I am so happy she remembers.
Alexitonic chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I love this story. Dean is great when he's protective. I'll be looking forward to the next update(: