Reviews for Sensitive
Noah chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Its not impossible it just rly hurts
heather gleek chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Lol it was really good , i think you should get an award for best writer ever!
TheExecutioner0496 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
...Wow. That's all I can say. I love Klaine and can honestly see this happening. Also, amazing job, it's descriptive but not too much so, well done on both halves too. Kudos to you, dear author, Kudos to you.
Smile the tears away chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
hot!
Lashton chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! HOW EFFFFIN CUTE AND SEXY! OMB! DOM!BLAINE AND SUB!KURT R MY FAVES! !
Ellebell chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ummm... I just thought you should know that it can't really happen like that. When two guys have sex the have to use lube foe the sex to actually be pleasurable. They also have to stretch out themselves before they are ready to be screwed.

Just thought I'd let you know, Elle
Ellebell chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I don't think you'll be "flailing with happiness" because again I'll say: GUYS CAN'T HAVE SEX WITHOUT PREPORATION OR LUBE. it just simply does not work.
Ellebell chapter 1 . 6/6/2011

Just thought I'd let you know, Elle
danielizabethx chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
OMG. i need you to write more Klaine fluff.

like...NEED.

this was just tooooo perfect. 3
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
Dauphin Noire chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
I prefer this one to the first. Because of the end. It was really cute Kurt asking why Blaine love him. And I like his response. I'm pretty sure he would have say something like that in the show.
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ouh... That was kind of weird. That can be good, but I try to imagine someone else 'cause I can't see neither of them do that.
Tizlee16 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
THREE SHOT NOW OR I WILL CUT YOU
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
OMG, that was... OMG! With awesome smut, lovely characterization, and fabulous interactions, I throughly enjoyed reading this fic. Man, it's a good thing that I was planning to take a shower after logging off lol. I certainly need it now...

Hehe, well done!