Reviews for lycanthropy
Bookkey chapter 1 . 4/24
I enjoyed this.
queenchesh chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
loved every piece of this
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is such a pretty story. I love your descriptive language here. I really like the line, "Maybe it's because he's human, despite the horrors of a full moon."

Not to mention this is an interesting pairing. It's wonderful how you managed to show their relationship in only a few sentences all while keeping the beautiful imagery throughout.

Lovely work with this story.
Devil Lace chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
ohmygosh 3

Belle is afraid of wolves because they chased her in Beauty&theBeast. And then Saix is a wolf. Ohmygosh, I would have never thought of that before :o

This was so pretty and written so well and I really, really enjoyed this.

I hope you don't mind if I take this pairing and write my own, but I think I might add Xaldin to the mix. Anyways, this was really awesome :) Loved it.
veils chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Okay, so, I'm like seriously in awe of this. You took a pairing no one else has ever wrote for, (much less thought of) and created something raw and amazing and beautiful. Don't suppose you'd ever consider writing more of these two? Because honestly I think you've created something golden with this.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love Bijou's icon of Saix hair flipping. My friend cosplayed as him last year, yay!

ANYWAYS - this was great. I heart it and I love the repetition of 'Belle is afraid of wolves'; it really drives the point home.

/runs off to finish the Michael/Lyra.

Heeeey, is it all right if I use the amnesia-plot with this one-shot? I really liked it from songs of time. Pleeeeease?

Starry Requiem chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Your writing style is so beautiful. It makes me envious. Great job and what a GREAT pairing. And somehow, it works. I almost can see it happening.
bijou chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It feels like it's been forever since I've left you a review! I'm sorry about that but, here I am, reviewing now, finally.

I'm glad my icon gave you inspiration hahaha.

Anywho, firstly: SAIX. Oh goodness I love him to death. Really. He's my favorite character now. I could just ramble on and on about him but I'm glad that I got to read something of your's about him.

Secondly: The pairing. You always come up with these unique pairings that I just love! When I checked my email and I saw this pop up I was all like "OH MY GOSH, SHE'S WRITTEN ABOUT SAIX. OOOOOOOOOOO GOTTA GO READ RIGHT NOW." And then I saw the word /Belle and I was all like "Awesome." I love unique pairings and you seem to always surprise me with whatever new ones you come up with...

Thirdly: Your writing. HNNNNNNNG it makes me ache with jealousy. Really, arisu. You always tell me that I'm the better writer and blah blah blah but clearly you are. Don't try and deny it because you really are!

(AND HEY, RANDOM THOUGHT: Can I request something from you? If I can then you can request something from me because, again, it seems like forever since I've written you something haha.)

Okay so I'm going to pick out the things I liked and the things I think could be better.

"Belle is afraid of wolves."

Now, even though it's just the starting line, it drags the reader in. It makes them curious. I already really wanted to read this piece but that one line made me all the more intrigued by it.

"She's afraid of their power, their grace— their silken fur that glistens in the moonlight, but doesn't understand why she isn't afraid of his lips on her throat or the blood that stains his hands. She's afraid of their stance, ready for the hunt."

This is kind of confusing at first... I think it would be better if you wrote it kind of like this:

"She's afraid of their power, their grace, their silken fur that glistens in the moonlight; she's afraid of their stance, ready for the hunt. Belle doesn't understand why she isn't afraid of his lips on her throat or the blood that stains his hands"

That makes it a bit better though it still sounds awkward, I think. Lovely descriptions though, like "silken fur".

"Belle is afraid of wolves."

I like the reiteration from the first line! Adds strength to the piece.

"But doesn't understand why she's in love with him."

At first, after I read the whole "Belle is afraid with wolves", I was confused. I think it would be better if you worded the "Belle is afraid with wolves" with the "but doesn't understand why she's in love with him." though that might make the impact weaker. Hmmm, well I suggest this:

"Belle is afraid of wolves and Saix seems even more like one every time she sees him; every time she hears his voice, her name in his throat, jarring out into the cold air. Belle is afraid of wolves and she doesn't understand why she's in love with him."

Eh, I'm probably not helping at all haha.

This has probably been one of my longer reviews but I loved this. Really, I did! Wonderful work as always.
fantascination chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
hey, a kingdom hearts fanfiction. woot.

I love it :D this is probably the first noteworthy belle/saix in the kingdom hearts fandom. good job, the last line was powerful.

amazing 3