Reviews for Tide And Moon
mmskogs chapter 21 . 6/27/2011
I very much love the interaction between Rory and Lane. Oh how much I wish they had more of these conversations between the two. I did not expect Jess' reaction and I was pleasantly surprised. Being Jess, I'd expect a blowout which he probably would have done on the show. I love how you write their relationship! It's very cute and not uninteresting. Alot of times writers have a difficult time writing the relationship, but you have no problems with that. Whoo I'm excited for more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Kaz010 chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
I'm still totally in love with this story, and am extremely happy there's been a couple of recent updates especially knowing that things have been so hectic with you.

I love how yoy write Lane, you get her spot on and make me wish she was my friend. Love, love, love that Jess is/has already been writing. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Jess Rory Fan chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! Nice twist with Jess' book. I like the way it ended too ;) YOU ARE AWESOME FOR UPDATING SO SOON! UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE!
watram chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
Ah, glorious dialogue, and lots of it.

I really liked that Rory went to Lane for advise on her boy-problem, they didn't do that enough on the show. And Lane was awesome, as always.

As with Adele before, Mamma Mia bothered me a bit here because it wasn't around at the time, but, oh well. I'm bothered by silly things.

Anyway. HE WROTE A BOOK. I'm so glad he's not making a big deal out of the fact that Rory found it and I can't WAIT to see what happens about it next.

Oh, and it's lovely to see them as a maturing couple too. I'm really enjoying that.
jayley chapter 21 . 6/22/2011
that was fun to read, poor rory really got herself into a 'pickle':) glad it wasn't a super fight!
Jess Rory Fan chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
AMAZING CHAPTER! Wow, that was awesome. I was out of breath by the end of it ;)I LOVED IT! THANKS FOR UPDATING! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
ggfan01 chapter 20 . 6/20/2011
A very sweet mature scene. Loved it. Can't wait to read more soon.
beautifulanger chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
I love it and i pretty much love you for writing all my favorite fanfics. I have complete fate in you when it comes to this story, but just in case you're stuck, I do kinda hope they get into some kind of big fight next, spend some time apart and then have insanely hot make up sex. I also like the idea of Jess becoming insecure about Rory's feelings and Rory having to convince him how much she wants to be with him... What ever you're writing though I know I'll love it! Please update soon! Thanks!
Jeremy Shane chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
NikkiMc1001 chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
That was so perfect! I am so thankful for how realistic it felt. I think that that is exactly the way I would imagine Rory and Jess to act and feel after what happened atthe end of this chapter. The bit of awkwardness made it more genuine to me. I really love this story and I don't think I have reviewed before now which is surprising because I make sure to review on the fanfics I really like! :)
OkayI'mInsane chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
:D - this is me at the moment

i loved it. your awesome. that's all i have to say right now.
Fiz chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
More of the same, please! You rock.
pittsteelers chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Hahahaha i love how you referred to Jess as an "emotional cripple"
Joanna chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
Aww this made me ridiculously happy, that was so cute and with just enough detail for my filthy mind to fill in the blanks. Update soon plz
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »