Reviews for Tide And Moon
watram chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
I was surprised to see the rating change, especially so soon, but now I see I had no reason to be worried at all.

Maybe I should start from the beginning though.

Ah, spa weekend with Emily. I'm surprised Lorelai didn't catch on in quicker, but I did laugh out loud at how Rory actually told her that Jess was coming over. Smooth, Miss Gilmore, very smooth, haha.

Luke actually eats onion rings? Good for him! And that exchange between him and Jess was FABULOUS. I tell you, my friend, you have mastered those two in this story. They have this characteristic coolness-slash-teasing thing going on, but every conversation is still different. And hilarious. Highlight of this one for me? '"Okay, so at some point tonight, you'll be back in the apartment, brushing your teeth before you go to bed?" Luke asks easily.' Smart Luke. I loved all the mental leaps.

The final scene - as I already said - not overdone, which was wonderful, and just the right amount of detail, I thought. And obviously, Jess's confession was amazing, so significant yet spoken so naturally, I loved it.
MissGoalie75 chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
but he manages to settle for a silent salute to Dean for being either completely incompetent or a priest in the making, not really caring for the cause but eternally grateful for the effect. - HAHA BRILLIANT.

3333
Tracks of Destiny chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
Yay for an update! D This was a sweet chapter, even with the M rating. That's not really an easy thing to do but you pulled it off. It's a very good chapter. Keep up the good work.
Siess chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
Awwww (: I absolutely love love LOVE this story! I think it's so well written and so true to the characters :D

It truly is amazing. Please update soon! I always get so excited when I see you have another chapter up. XD
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 19 . 6/14/2011
This story is really cute. I like how you took some of the surrounding plot from the actual show and fit it into the course of your story. I also really like the way that you have developed the characters, making them into what they could have been in the show rather than stubborn and unchanging like they were at many times during the show. Can't wait to read more.
lost0and0found chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
Hey there, congrats on your work, thanks for keeping the characters real and true to themselves, looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck:)
Joanna chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
Aah lovely chapter shel's books were my fav as a kid too :) this fic is too amazing for words update soon plz
Siess chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
That was adorable! (: I am in absolute love with this story! (: It's amazing and I'm so glad you started writing it :D

Update soon!
deborah misfit chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
I learned something new today. thank you for Shel Silverstien, didnt here of him before. Just googled him and bought my 6-years old niece a book. she loves to learn english (which is far from our native language) with poems. and it looks like I would appreciate the book as well, so thanx for that.

yeah, the story is great, keep on working !
Jeremy Shane chapter 19 . 6/3/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
mmskogs chapter 19 . 6/3/2011
CUTE chapter! Everything about it was adorable. I was smiling the whole I was reading it. The way you write jess is perfect. Simply perfect. You have it down. Jess' little realistic speech to luke at the end was great.
TinySnail chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
This is good. I don't like a lot of Literati stories, mainly because Jess is a complex character and very hard to write. (I speak from experience.) But this is a prime example of a work being good writing without the misconception that using a lot of big words makes it good. Good writing simulates life, and this is just a more ideal version of the events of the show in which Rory wakes up a bit, but it's original and doesn't steal any dialog. Congratulations on achieving what half the FanFiction world tries to do.
LVRofTristan chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
Great update. I love the mix of happiness and melancholy in this. Jess's little flip out at the end was a nice touch too-very true to his character. Can't wait to read more!
Antskog chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
Oh how I love this. They do weekly book comparisons, and make out on the couch, and Jess can see Rory reading little prince to their kids( and is rightfully terrified) and Jess' favourite childhood book was poems(which were hilarious and amazing) and Jess telling Luke the facts of life. Actually there really isn't anything in this chapter I don't love.
Jess Rory Fan chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! IT WAS SO SWEET! The Jess/Rory dynamics were AWESOME! And I love how Jess gave it to Luke at the end. HILARIOUS! CANT WAIT FOR MORE! ( No really, I literally can't wait for more! ) UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »