Reviews for Tide And Moon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Nice! I love the list of what he doesn't want to like about her. I love the undo button.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Great poem. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Still great!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Ok so here is the best compliment I can offer. It has been nearly a decade since I saw season 3 and your writing is so freaking bang on that I feel like you must be re-writing what actually happened! You aren't, are you? Either way, I'm loving it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Your writing is brilliant. The insight into Jess' thinking is bang on. I love it.
subchan chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
this is an awesome story and I love how you worked Jess's writing into it.
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 25 . 6/5/2015
I love this story so much! Your characterization is amazing, really, and Jess and Rory's relationship is so well done and I don't even know the word for it - (like Jess can never describe Rory's beauty) it's subtle and warm, a beautiful slow burn of a love story. Lovely writing.
sonckad chapter 25 . 5/28/2015
I know you stopped writing this years ago but it would be so cool if you could continue. Your characterisations and dialogues are so spot on :)
frillyknickers22 chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHH, you have to continue this fic, it is one of the best literati stories out there.
Larene.Howard chapter 25 . 3/29/2015
I hope you update!
Vivian H chapter 25 . 3/12/2015
Your descriptions are bang-on and your writing is addictive. The towel scene had a different spin from kimlockt's and it was a delight to read. I hope you have time to update this story. I would love to know what happens with the book and, oh yeah, their first time. Thanks!
lillyen chapter 25 . 2/24/2015
This story is so so good! You are very talented and your style... I love it! I hope everything is fine with you and you will post a new chapter soon :)
CheeseOnShoes chapter 25 . 2/3/2015
Like so many people before me, I just wanted to tell you that I really love your story. (Actually the... 4th or 5th time that I read it; sorry for the late review by the way...) It's as if you were there with Mrs Sherman-Palladino for the creation of Gilmore Girls. You're just one of the few who get this wiritng style, the feeling for the characters right which all of us loved about it. You perfectly catch the tone of the show and you spin the characters and the story just like all Jess and Rory shippers would have liked it to go. (Of course also the 'slightly' more mature spin you put on it.) And so I would REALLY appreciate it, if in any future there would be more. I hope the muse inspires you soon or you just catch a writing bug, anything that endows us with a new chapter! Thanks for a brilliant read so far :D
flowersfade chapter 25 . 1/8/2015
I absolutely love this story! And I really do hope that you continue it! Until then I guess I'll have to put my own imagination to work! :P
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »