Reviews for Weeping Silver
Applejack456 chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
Aw now that's just cruel lol. I get losing interest in a story, but if you ever want to revisit, I'll listen :)
isemansh chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
please tell me you haven't abandoned this story. I love it. you can't forever leave it on a cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
2013! It's 2015 now and I hope you'll UPDATE! Pls! I live this story and the cliff hanger! Argh! UPDATE!
Ari's World chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
I need more! Update please!
SeriousSavage chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I absolutely love your story! I have been following it for some time now and am about to go insane from waiting for an update! Please please please PLEASE update soon. I will do anything to get you to update. Seriously. I will sacrifice a llama to the heathen baloon gods. I will fry a penguin and feed it to a cat. I will dress up like any Twilight character you choose and throw myself off a cliff. (Ok. Maybe I won't go THAT far. But seriously. Update soon, ok?)
Ethralla chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I am in love with your story! It is the best one I have read. Keep up the great work and update soon plz!
Alice chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Love it! Update soon :)
Adora of Lorien chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I adore your story! Seriously I must have read it more than four times this moth and I totally LOVE it! You are an amazing writer!..Keep up the great work!
Please update as soon as possible! :)
NiklausxCaroline chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Great Story! Update soon pleasee!?
lebiewepoh chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
ohmygosh i'm just like omgoamsf lisjghf. hahaha (: this is so good. make more though i need to know what happens!
EGilly chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
I wonder what his reaction will be to her? Probably betrayed but happy, or something like that. Update soon! :)
The Elf-Hobbit chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
This is really good!
Aranel Mereneth chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Yes you seem to like cliffies a lot :( update asap!
EGilly chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Noooo! Update! Update! Update! :)
EGilly chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Oh! Update soon! I can't wait until he figures out that she's Amaniel! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »