Reviews for Darkness Meets Light

Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
blackfeather9 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
blackfeather9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
tk04 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
The story was gay and short but still good. U really enjoy it. Kind of hoping it didn't end yet. Oh well, thank you.
Love Tifa chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
I-I finally finished it! ;; I'm both happy and sad. It was just so unexpectedly good.

You did a great job writing this. I don't know how you managed to write a realistic multi-chaptered SasuHina story - that wasn't an AU omg - but you did.

Down to the ending, it just kept me reading and reading and reading because you made it work. You didn't push it, the pairing didn't come across as forced or contrived, it just came, slowly but surely, this hesitantly blooming friendship turned into sweet love that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. You should be super proud of yourself missy. ;]
Love Tifa chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Woah there - I didn't see THAT coming. Naruto and Sasuke, finally confronting each other! This whole thing is just so exciting~ D

I know I told you this before via pm, but you're reaaallly talented. Like jaw-droppingly so! I can't get over how realistic this entire story feels. It's as if I'm simply reading a manga chapter; the action, the dialogue, the plot, everything is unfolding right before my eyes, and I'm eating it all up. I'm so glad this is already completed, that way when I get my laptop back I'll be able to pick up right where I left off.

I think my favorite part is when Sasuke asks Hinata why she saved him, and she replies, "Because no one deserves to die." That scene was just so sweet somehow, and Hinata's reply was Hinata-like in every way. I hope that makes sense. xD;

You. Are. Amazing. Simply put, I love your writing style, and this story.
apolakay54 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I liked this story it was great, I was never a Sasuke Hinata shipper until I read stories as good as yours well done!
julio cantu chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
sequal! Make a one chapter sequal where they are older,.get married, and have kids SHARINGKUGAN BITCHES
Rosie Thornet chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
This is one of the best stories Ive read :) Good job.
Sass-Bot chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Do you know how adorable this is? If not let me tell you that it is one of the most adorable fics I have ever read! You managed to keep Sasuke and Hinata in character (more than I ever could) and it was incredibly sweet and well written.
Naru-ke45 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Wow, everyone was in-character, really great so far
Naru-ke45 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow, everyone was in-character, really great so far
AkaruiGekkou chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
This story is insanely fluffy !

So damn kawwai :D