Reviews for Hearts, Stars, and Horseshoes
Cute
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
If Kichi puts you with Sasuke...
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I really enjoyed this!
Fala-Li chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This story is so wonderful! I love the humor, and it's just too sweet. Fluff and humor - a great combination!
Barryium chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was really nice. I honestly really enjoyed reading it. It's a nice, lighthearted read which was just what I wanted. Thanks.
MuggleBornWY chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awww. /Heart melts/
I love Sakura's character in this one. She even reads Jiraiya's books!xD How epic.
And the ending is just so sweet. Kakashi wasn't being arrogant when saying that - Okay Maybe a little, but still - it just sounded so sweet.
Alright. I'm a sucker for romance.:x Should stop gushing and blabbering.
Awesome one-shot and I love it!
-WY
haru mitsui chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
awesome! i usually skip fighting scene but yours was engaging, not confusing and well entertaining. great job!

and i was giggling on the floor at the real life pony, thank you for making my day :D
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
A decent man and ponies. Superb writing :D
ponypainter chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! What a great story. Thanks
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
The ending is cute!

Love it
librastar chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ah that read almost like a filler episode, a very good one though! The pony bit was pretty hilarious, while the ending where Kakashi crossed off the last thing on her check-list was just too kawaii. Thanks for writing!
KamikazeKoiji chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This one shot was so cute. You're really good at pacing your stories and have a fantastic writing style. It's the kind of writing where I have a problem stopping reading 'cause I'm somewhat absorbed in it. (Which makes for minor problems when you have to get off the bus and you don't realise you're near the bus stop xD)

Also, the ending was just perfect. Sakura getting a pony and a Kakashi really must have made her day haha!
hushnelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I think that you're incredibly creative for making a non crack-ish story with those kinds of prompts. I can't think of a serious canon-like scenario in which Sakura has a pet pony, so bravo!

Kakashi and Sakura's teamwork was flawless. They need to be canon...like, right now. This story is reason enough.

Hehe, Hato's little crush on Kakasi was a nice touch. (and very understandable)
kolodny chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I enjoyed this story. :)
TheDML chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This story was so cute! A real enjoyment to read!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »