Reviews for Thirteen Ghosts
oohahhsparkly chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter.
ForeverEva123 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Can you start writing this again
Anyway this is awesome

Sree
AshleyMarie2010 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I love it...are you still continuing with it?
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Most epic team ever!
AlexisKlainer chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I love this story! :D
AlexisKlainer chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
This story. Just... This story! All of the feels.… I can't... *flails* I cannot wait for another chapter! :D
bluebellswede chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
WOW, I JUST DISCOVERED THIS STORY TODAY AND READ ALL FIVE CHAPTERS! I AM HOOKED AND CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
QUESTION: WHAT WAS THE
"HUDDLED MASS AGAINST THE WALL" in the hallway THAT RACHEL BERRY WAS FOCUSED ON AFTER SHE WAS SHOT THE 2ND TIME?
What happened to Kurt & Finn when Rachel was shot? Who Harvey Jackson anyways because I don't remember his character from the show and who was his gf that broke up with him?
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
keep going its good
78kori chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Why don't you write anymore? I really like this story and it sucks when good stories get cut off like this, its like someone pulled out the last page of your favourite book.

So please, try to finish it, okay? I'm sure it would make lots of your fans happy, me included.
SageTate chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Please, please write more. Its so good. Need more.
threecankeepasecret chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Oh my gosh, this is incredible. I can't wait for the next chapter.
puppydogeyes23 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
hurry and write the full 5 chapter i'm loseing my mind unless u write it

faints in the floor
VD.Damon's.Girl chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
cant wait 4 more, think that you're doing better than its original author. its a little confusing, but sill good :D
nessyschu chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Whoa. Intense. I'm looking forward to that chapter now!
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Oh, I won't kill you, because if I kill you, I won't be getting the next chapter, hm. I LOVE that we finally get to see how Rachel hit the dust, but this is going to be awesome! Can't wait, so update soon, or I might have to hunt you down and tie you to your desk chair and force you to finish! Loves! _