Reviews for Legend
TheDandyman chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
That was dark and depressing. I enjoyed this thoroughly. Your destruction of Rotten's spirit isn't something new to the show, but this both explained Shenhua's story fully and crushes Rotten at the same time. Keep writing.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
A fitting end for a good Kill Bill-ish story.
rbear1231 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
finally that annoying man learns the truth of that city of that world.
rbear1231 chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
not weird that's a mothers right, all mothers insult themale 'friends' for there daughters just like all fathers HATE the male friends of there daughters
NeneKanerva chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
You know :D Someday you should write a fic of Rotton going to Texas.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Wow. This fic is freaking awesome. The story and the characters leap out and grab you only to slowly draw you in. This is an excellent piece of writing.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Solid.

The interaction between the three was very well done. I could the voices. You deepened the bond between them.

Excellent chapter. Brillantly done.

I will keep on reading.
Gramnegative chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Very good story. Liked chapter 6 the best and the idea about poison. It fits the BL universe rather well.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
What a sad ending. Rotton is so incredibly in this and what does he get? Utterly crushed at every turn. Although expecting anything other from this setting would be optimistic, to say the least.

But this has been an interesting odyssey. If I recall correctly, he was assaulted in some way in every single chapter. How does someone who has such a huge handicap survive meetings with some of the deadliest people in the world? Through sheer, blind luck, of course. And willpower.

This has been a fun read. Definitely looking forward to more.
carcrafter7 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Well that was a sad ending but I guess it was realistic in that way.
Draco38 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Love it JAS. You show a stubborn hardheaded side of Rotton I like. Good story and as always I look forward to your next one.
dylanredefined chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Thankyou rotten really thinks himself a hero doesn't he?unfortunatly his life isn't really like was very good.
MarshalZhukov chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Ah no!

Rotton can't be dead! the pretty ones need to live and spread their happy pretty genes and populate the earth.

Okay, I am over exaggerating. Great story thus far, I like it a lot.
Gramnegative chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Very well written with some nice historical references. I hope the forthcoming light novel does as good a job on Rotton as you are forward to the conclusion.
Tzeentch chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
That's it? Rotton is dead?