Reviews for Ascended Angel
Lk chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
This was a very strongly emotional chapter La. You really put everything you got in here. Theres not much to comment really. Thank you for sharing this with us. Bri always trying to be strong...responsible...and Jill...has that insight needed to help her friend. Bri always being harsh to herself...yet Jill has her way or things...and hey...thats what friends are for. These two as well as the other angels have an amazing ubreakable bond that cant be severed. Reminds me of something...;-) Show must go on...i doubt Jill is letting Bri quit. And Shes not a quitter anyway. They will pull through somehow with each others help. Thank you for this La...have a good night.
lk chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Uh oh...merchandise? Kelly going away from Kris again? Jill meeting the big bad apes? Bri quitting? How much despair have you fit inside a single chapter? Things are really going to hell...!
Lk chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
FUBAR...F cked up beyond all recognition! Heheheh! Indeed! Hmmm Kris is messed up...Bri is messed up...Kelly is freaking out...and...its...JILL! Yayyyy! We got Jill back! Thank you La! Btw...the window thing? Ingenius! Great great planning dear writer! Well thought! *slap on back*
Lk chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
Aaah Charlie sitting back waiting for info...Marcus plotting...James trying to kick the PIs out of his way of fame...Kris always seing Kelly as a protector...feeling hurt when she leaves like that...feels abandoned like a smaller sister..yes...this team is rock solid La.
Lk chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Mmmmm Kris finds small comfort in her friend now...and Kelly has found an ally in the enemy territory. As about Marcow...well he's a bitter old man who is hiding something for sure! Again...superbly written especially brother Marcus POV. Kelly feeling cold inside...very realistic.
Lk chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Wow this chapter is very well written La! I like the part where Kelly is debating whether to disagree with Collen or not and ends up in her own dorm/room reading the bible. I was also surprised by Kellys favourite scripture ;-) At least two of the angels are together now...I hope thats a good thing...!
Lk chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Omg I sure remember this scene! Kris is driving like a kamikaze for Gods sake! And messing with the leather bikers? Nuh uh not good Kris! Shes really desperate to get in there it seems! Good job on Kris POV La
Lk chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Aaah Charlie is always cool...but doesnt he as well feel a bit uneasy and worried with Kris going all commando? He is always cool...and it drives me mad sometimes... Hmm poor Bri wont cut herself any slack it seems! Being beaten up in a hospital isnt enoug, she now has the nightmares adding up to that. Bosley...ugh does everything he can. I like how you have given each character life in their own way...without neglecting any of them. Your work must have cocted a lot of time and research because I see a lot of effort here. The plot is very realistic as well.
Lk chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I suddenly realised I really really dont like brother Marcus...! Kris is planning something my guess is...and this something Kelly wont like. Bri...wth? Why cant she let herself relax a bit instead of worrying her head off?
Lilikap chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Heh Kris running out of the church! Tch! Truth is...only time I remember them in religious environment (apart from the crazies in the basement who wanted Kris' hair) was when Kelly was shot...so i take it these angels are not very religious! Ah well Finally Kelly is out of the hell hole..but is the surface better...or worse? Good work La
Lilikap chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Whoa did Marcus just toss Kelly in the Alice in Wonderland hole? Ow! Tch tch Kris with the poddle and Bosley on heels...a hilarious scene for sure from our dear author! Question is...can they get the info they need in time?
Lilikap chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I got one word...as long as Bri is concerned. : OUCH!
B) brother Marcus is a weirdo. Kelly is locked there with a bunch of more weirdoes...and head weirdo is Marcus
Poor Kris trying to hold onto something...doing some detective work here
And...I really cracked up on Charlie watching them via secret cameras and the Nothing Actually Happened headline ahahah good humour here!
Lilikap chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Who knew Kelly would be disgusted by feet?! And I like the little mentions to previous cases! Oh Tulips! Hmm aaaw Kris talking to Bri...saying what she couldnt say when she was awake...mmmm I wonder how Kelly will cope with the religious cult there...
Lilikap chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Aaargh av just added "being drugged and thrown into a cults headquarters" on the top of my fears lists! Poor Kris blames herself...glad Bosley is there for her...I also like how you describe Kelly trying to get rid of her panic attack...very realistic work!
Lilikap chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Omg now I remember! I totally loved the lil moment between Bri n Kris back there...Bri being protective big sister mode hehe! And poor Kris...tch just lost her home...darn it! Kris was very lucky she didnt stumble upon the dudes that beat Sabrina up...as for Bri...naaaaasty work! Hope Charlie pays them enough