Reviews for Second Kisses a Christmas Tale
breakingdawn57 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Sad and sweet! Well written but everything you write is excellent!
Pabot chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
AAAAAAAAAAGH. Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Surprisingly, I even love the way these ghosts were so harsh with Bella. I mean, sure, if her suicidal tendencies would come from depression or something then, yeah, I understand that these disorders are kinda selfish and it's hard to focus on anything other than your pain, (though: a disroder might not be choice, but recovery is, and yeha, it is possible, remember that one) but I guess it's kinda clear that's not what we're dealing with here, and just... Idk. I like how she changed and all, haha. ;) Loved this story. Am I repeating myself? Oh well. Loved it. :)
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Good thing she realized it in time :D Great story :D :D I love it :)
missmelly chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Appropriate to read this on Christmas Eve for the first time-it's very sweet and loving. I got the bug to re-read Alphabet Weekends and while I felt differently reading it cover-to-cover, rather than waiting for updates like the first time, it is still killer good!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was amazing. I loved it. You write so well.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Boy oh boy was she a cynical little snot in this. Poor Edward for loving her so long and her not even looking at the world, let alone him. Glad you turned her around there at the end. Perhaps they may have the HEA. Christy
megan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
that was the most perfect thing EVER!
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
great story
love it..
Sharky xoxo
tone death chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
A lovely twist on a classic tale.
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
BAhhh- This was so cute! I feeling mushy and christmas-y... :)
blue-eyes-411 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awww... so sweet :) I don't know how I missed reading this story. Loved it! I hope you're doing well. Miss your writing! Take care and thanks for sharing!
irelandk chapter 1 . 7/8/2011