Reviews for fire and water
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I can't find your PM button (did you remove it?), so I decided to find a computer that won't freak on pop-ups and send it via review to the first story of yours I read.

I follow your Naruto, Harry Potter, Narnia, Justice League, and Star Wars fics, and I apologize for not making it known before. I really like your point of view, and I'm hoping to draw your eye to another fandom that could use more non-fangirly fics.

You watch The Clone Wars, so I presume you've at least noticed the show right before it- one of the sequel series to Ben 10. If it completely bores you, okay, I apologize for wasting your time. But if you haven't watched it...I happen to like it, and some of the characters may draw your eye.

www. watchben10. net (remove the spaces) has all 3 Ben 10 series. If you're interested in your spare time, I think it'll give you some fodder for fic ideas.

Oh, and just for the record, this is the story that made me contemplaye Padme not liking Anakin. Before, I was solely an Anidala girl, and I take my shipping seriously, so this is some really nice work!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow! This was a wonderful take on their relationship, much darker than I'm used to, but still very, very good. I love the comparison between fire and water, but I love the unique way you approached. You didn't compare Padme's peaceful but strong ways to water, but water's overpowering and destructive ways, making it more similar to the destructive powers of fire. The best line was at the end, when Padme remembered to late that fire can evaporate water - sooo good. Excellent job!
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow, that's really depressing and sobering, it makes you sit down and take a breath, it's very intense.
Cylor chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
A very interesting and thought-provoking look at this relationship, at its core. Nicely done.
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Brilliant fic. I love the darker characterization of Padme. It's very similar to they way I see her. Nobody is all sweetness and light after all. Especially not a politician. And Anakin would be the ultimate jewel in anyone's crown. With the Chosen One comes the entire galaxy. I've always thought that if Padme were smarter it would have been her to end up ruling everything. She had more control over Anakin than the Jedi or Palpatine ever did. He was her creature. Right up until she chose not to support him.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oooo a Dark view of things; interesting. Haha she should have thrown away her pride and begged him to stop. Nice work.

Yours sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
Raixfeather can't log in chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Fascinating and beautifully dark. I love the imagery. Very interesting characterization. *applauds*