Reviews for Grief
sinisteredgirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This story has made me genuinely tear up. Riveting and emotionally spot-on. Lovely story!
Oh and I can't help but remember the song 'Reunion' by Yoko Kanno with this story.
lita2extreme chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Wow! I am still crying from it. What a beautiful piece of fiction. Truly well done. I love angst filled fic and that was filled to the brim. Great great job.
LadyOfTheDarkRealm chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I will honestly admit your story made me cry... Amazing job as i have been told to be emotionless to such things.. Really great read:)
Bellar chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Lovely, just... lovely. There's no other way to describe it- a job truly well done.
DirewolvesandGriffins chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow. Freaking epic, you have put me to shame. I'm soo not worthy
LittleRobinForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow. This is perfect; you got the emotion of the characters exactly right. I was bawling by the end of the story! This is an amazing story that really showed your writing skills. Keep up the good work!
PurpleIris27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
With tears in my eyes as I write this review, I am in utter and complete awe at your grasp of these characters. Having played through Dragon Age many times over again, I fell in love with Alistair over and over again. This truly filled in that missing moment after the slaying of the Archdemon. Thank you for writing this, I look forward to more from you.

P.S. I need to find something a little more cheerful now so I can wipe the tears off of my cheeks.